Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Oddish's Off-Topic < the collest people in the game
the collest people in the game
Favorite Thread Post Reply
December 10, 2013 4:31:21pm
[-]
i think the coolest people in the is game is mike happy/ grimreaper and zapdos due to them helping me out alot and made my experience on this game more enjoyable i jus want to thank you and hope you guys stay on for a long time ok thats all i have to say have a good day

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
December 10, 2013 11:35:56pm
[-]
Tupac Shakur.

He's Mr. Makaveli, Mr. Killuminati, Mr. Truth. Exposing tha government, and evil music industry.

https://twitter.com/AnthonyLeeSin

Thanks Jeffrey0
[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
December 24, 2013 8:43:06pm
[-]
i can't decide there are a lot of good people on here.

[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
February 08, 2014 6:54:10pm
[-]
i also cant say cause ive been helped by alot of people
Thank this message
February 18, 2014 12:52:16pm
[-]
the best poke ig is zapos/grim/mikes because they are the most powered ones, even though a lot of people have high levels and a couple above one of them, they all help out creed comunity and help out players which i think makes them and their pokes the best
Thank this message
February 20, 2014 10:22:03am
[-]
A thing for you to know - Being powerful, or helping you out doesn't make a person cool. A person is cool if he is admired by others, not because of his strength, but because of his behaviour and attitude. Thus, a person is cool from heart, not from his capability or strength.

Another thing, on internet, its hard to tell anything about a person. Who knows what type of person someone is in real life? A person, who is different from others, is cool.

So, I can't tell anyone who is coolest in the game....

>>The CHAMP is HERE<<
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,171 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]