Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Ralt's Roleplaying Center < The Mystery of the Maneating Pokemon
The Mystery of the Maneating Pokemon
Favorite Thread Post Reply
December 14, 2013 5:45:02am
[-]
Warning- This does have deaths, so if you don't like strange, or scary things, Don't read onwards, also don't post on this, This is a Story I'm writing. Anyways, I shall now begin the story.

I got my gear all set, ready to begin my adventure, I set outside Pallet Town into Route 1, and realized I had no Pokemon, I shrugged and pushed that one tiny problem aside, and kept walking, I observed a Pidgey, hopping along the ground until a Purlion snuck up behind it and pounced it, the Purlion bit into Pidgey to ensure that it wouldn't run off or escape and devoured it, then walked away, I found Pokemon fasinating and always wanted to wander the Kanto region with Pokemon, I decided to take a break of studying Pokemon and sat in a tree, I dozed off but immediately woke up to someone screaming, I looked around until the screaming faded, I saw a Charizard sitting by the tree I was trying to sleep in, the Charizard was trying to sleep too, But I was more concerned about where the screech came from, I jumped off the tree and put my ear on Charizard's belly to hear someone struggling to get out of Charizard, I was astonished and immediately took my ear off its belly and ran

-You like?, I'll make a Review page now-

Prepare for the makeover!

GLITTER FORCE MAKEOVER!!!

APPLY SHADES OF POWER!

GLITTER BOOTS!!!
GLITTER GAUNTLETS!!
HYAH!!!

A force as strong as life itself! I'm Glitter Spring!

Okay now that THAT'S over with.
[you must login to view images]
[you must login to view images] "Here we go."
[you must login to view images] <-That's pretty much a Midi made by Sans.
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
December 15, 2013 2:37:43am
[-]
As I ran, I saw Charizard chasing me, I was too distracted by Charizard I bumped into a girl, I helped her up "Sorry for bumping into you, I was being chased by a Charizard" I say, "Who are you, anyways?" I ask "I'm Elra." She said "Who are you?" Elra asks "I'll tell you when we are safe from Charizard." I say as I drag her along with me into a house and close the windows and covered the windows with Curtains "My name is Aaron" I greet myself and look to see if I was still being chased by Charizard, I saw Charizard with its mouth covering the door

-This is a CLIFF-HANGER!-

APPLY SHADES OF POWER!

GLITTER BOOTS!!!
GLITTER GAUNTLETS!!
HYAH!!!

Thank this message
December 19, 2013 2:38:28am
[-]
Charizard got tired of waiting and broke open the door, and stared at me with red, angry eyes, and opened its mouth, I closed my eyes because I didn't want to see what it was gonna do, the Charizard looked at Elra, and licked its lips, it opened its mouth and ate her, She screamed, I opened my eyes and saw Charizard patting its belly before turning to me, it ate me soon afterwards, I fell into its belly onto Elra, I was full of fear and rage, I couldn't contain it and basically butchered the Charizard from the inside

APPLY SHADES OF POWER!

GLITTER BOOTS!!!
GLITTER GAUNTLETS!!
HYAH!!!

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,184 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]