Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Dratini's Deep Discussion < earths end???
earths end???
Favorite Thread Post Reply
earths end???
December 26, 2013 9:29:30am
[-]
earths end???
well they said EARTH will get destroyed in december 2012!!!!lol it dint happen but the way human is polluting the earth nd destroying nature the date is very near!!!but when ???wht do u think???

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
December 26, 2013 10:35:33am
[-]
I think we will destroy the earth not with pollution but with wars by means of explosives and nukes etc.

[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
December 26, 2013 11:49:57am
[-]
In my opinion. people really won't know when is earth going to be destroyed , only god knows. People will pollute and pollute the earth
and earth will be destroyed.

My Arts

Thank this message
December 26, 2013 4:56:11pm
[-]
Even if we stopped nuclear war, pollution, and global warming the earth will still be destroyed... See, our sun is in the main sequence, eventually it will be a red giant, burning us all to our dooms. Even if we survive the red giant, the sun will explode into a black hole. You should know this, because I'm only in sixth grade.

Ness here. oops, lost RU pass... New storage!

All of my weird, weird friends-
Shimmer, Gira, Blue, Tman, LittleBlueBird, FlameChan, Ryu, Myself, Yugi.

My favorite RP Quotes/Events-
Crystal poke Keiji with a stick
Rima eats Blue
Blue gets eaten by a fish
Rainbow gives thumbs up
"PEGASUSEZEZEZEZEZEZEZEZ!"
XD

XD XD XD
Thank this message
December 26, 2013 11:11:46pm
[-]
Shimmer is correct, and that whole menagerie isn't due to happen in another 6 billion years. Nukes is also a strong possibility, especially with Iran. The wrath of God is another possibility, which can come at any time and to me, is the most likely possibility. Global warming? Pollution? No. Global warming is a myth. The Earth works in cycles. It did this before it'll do it again. It has little, if anything to do with factory smoke.

[you must login to view links] < Come check it out
Thank this message
December 27, 2013 3:06:19am
[-]
Aaand the Earth won't flood again either read the bible. God, promised Noah never to flood the earth again.. Another possibility is the black hole we revolve around in our galaxy gets really strong and sucks us all in..

[you must login to view links] My Forum!
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view links] <Tman's awesome site~
Thank this message
December 27, 2013 8:33:49am
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
December 29, 2013 11:36:45am
[-]
It is all false the earth will never die god will never do this to us living when a Astorid comes and hits to the earth that the only way to earths end..
Thank this message
January 01, 2014 2:09:21pm
[-]
Theres to ways to go out. The normal view, with humans deciding to go yolo and send out an thermonuclear war and killing each other in the blast radius or after effects of radiation. Or the christian view, where jesus descends with his angels and saves those who are to be saved and then god sends a rain of fire and brimstone and completely destroys the earth
Thank this message
January 01, 2014 3:14:50pm
[-]
I think that we will either decide to finally work together to get out on to other planets, possibly die off due to radiation or some type of lab created virus.

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]