Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Dratini's Deep Discussion < i love dogs
i love dogs
Favorite Thread Post Reply
i love dogs
December 27, 2013 5:31:49am
[-]
i love dogs
well lot of people love dogs but people who own dogs know it better becos dogs are great friends !!!nd everything but they r far better than ny pet filled with emotions i sometimes think they behave like humans!!!!hw many of u like dogs??

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
December 27, 2013 5:50:20am
[-]
i love dogs i have a american bulldog at my house and i have a english massive at my gpas house they are so loving and will protect you with their life if you would do the same no dog haters can post on this because who can hate dogs
Thank this message
December 27, 2013 8:23:13am
[-]
Yeah I love dogs. Specially German Shepherds. They look ferocious and often scare the pedestrians away from our house. How hilarious! xD

Hello!
Thank this message
December 28, 2013 5:45:52am
[-]
I Really Love dogs. i have like 5 dogs , 2 boys and 3 girls. they are so cute and fun to play with. i liek dogs more than cats.

thanks complan ;3

[you must login to view images]

PIKACHU!!!!!
img]http://www.dragonflycave.com/wpay/pikachu.gif[/img]
Thank this message
December 29, 2013 3:30:58pm
[-]
I think this should be posted in off topic, there is nothing serious or debatable about it.

Dogs are cool. We used to have one named Geezer, but we had to put him down a couple months ago. He was fun and extremely friendly, but was dumb as a rock, but I wouldn't trade him for any other dog.

[you must login to view links] < Come check it out
Thank this message
December 30, 2013 12:54:50pm
[-]
I got bit twice by a dog. One infected my foot, there other i guess was a friendly bite by my brother's dog

Honestly, reputationn shows nothing for a player. You could have high reputation and be themost mean spririted person on creed or the otheer way around.
Thank this message
January 01, 2014 11:26:39am
[-]
I Like dogs very much. especially golden retriever. i like dogs that are furry and cute. Dogs are better than cats in my opinion

My Arts

Thank this message
January 01, 2014 12:37:50pm
[-]
i wanna own a dog shepered dogs are cool and cute they look awsome they are well behaviouved but it bites alot if your naught they will bight you and you will go to hospitals some polices have them
Thank this message
January 01, 2014 2:01:45pm
[-]
I love my dogs as well. I have a white red/blue nose pitbull and an american black nose pitbull and they are the most loveable dogs i have ever found. They are playful and nice to be around and somewhat ironic in there behavior regardless of there height and weight
Thank this message
January 01, 2014 9:24:26pm
[-]
I am actually more of a cat person. Dog's are cool and all, but cat's are where its at

Name: majinhoff
Highest LV: 20277
Clan: APEX
TL: 18593
^thanks MaD Roby^
^thanks Hot Dog^
Thank this message
January 02, 2014 2:31:46am
[-]
ike dogs however my dog is a complete nut case and annoys the hell out of me, but thats how you know you love them if they can annoy the hell out of you and you still love them anyway
Thank this message
January 02, 2014 6:35:56am
[-]
Well i cant say i love dogs but i cant say i hate them but we do have a dog , dogs actually . Two german shepereds ( the other one died :c ), two dobermans (dont know if i spelled that right (the other one died too , my dad gave the other one to our neighbor) ), one mixed breed( dont know what breeds but he's cute :3), i like dogs i guess... but i love cats more x3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
soooooooocute W.W
thanx to those who gave me +1 and +3
Thank this message
January 02, 2014 7:31:43pm
[-]
do i love dogs?,why yes very,my favorite dog is a husky and or a bordacoli ^_^ also a dobermin pinser
Thank this message
January 04, 2014 2:10:17am
[-]
I like cats better. Dogs are great too, but I've had more experiences with cats. Also, they're so adorable!

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thanks DarkMew:
Thank this message
January 04, 2014 7:29:09am
[-]
I love dogs too and want one but my little sister is allergic to it so we cant buy one
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]