Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Contests < Sprite Contest [Winners Announced]
Sprite Contest [Winners Announced]
Favorite Thread Thread Locked
Sprite Contest [Winners Announced]
January 19, 2014 10:41:09am
[-]
January 01, 2014 9:40:37amJeffrey0 Wrote:  
n raj Wrote:
January 01, 2014 4:10:53am pid=384624
Golden-

lumious-

cursed

shadow-

rainbow-

Hope i win!

Thanks for the contest Da Man!

Reporting this guy for using my sprites without permission. The following sprites stolen are~

GoldenMegaLucario
CursedGroudon
CursedHo-Oh
ShadowSuicune
RainbowKyurem

k, hope you win for stealin.

Lol, that guy is using my Luminous and Golden Snorlax ;-;
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
January 19, 2014 10:44:14am (This post was last modified: January 19, 2014 10:45:14am by DaymienInferno1.)
[-]
Sprite Contest [Ends 1st Feb 2014]
One of many more.

[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
January 20, 2014 2:34:22am
[-]
January 19, 2014 10:15:22amSpectreTrainer Wrote:  [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]

Yeah, not your best idea to steal sprites from the creed especially when the links are from Pokemon Creed.
Thank this message
January 21, 2014 1:56:42pm
[-]
I'll try mine:)

Golden

Spoiler:
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]

Rainbow

Spoiler:
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images] [you must login to view images] [you must login to view images] [you must login to view images] [you must login to view images]

Luminous

Spoiler:
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images] [you must login to view images] [you must login to view images] [you must login to view images] [you must login to view images] [you must login to view images] [you must login to view images]

Shadow

Spoiler:
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images] [you must login to view images] [you must login to view images] [you must login to view images] [you must login to view images] [you must login to view images] [you must login to view images] [you must login to view images] [you must login to view images] [you must login to view images] [you must login to view images] [you must login to view images] [you must login to view images]

Cursed

Spoiler:
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images] [you must login to view images] [you must login to view images] [you must login to view images] [you must login to view images] [you must login to view images] [you must login to view images] [you must login to view images] [you must login to view images] [you must login to view images] [you must login to view images] [you must login to view images]

Cursed Sprites : [you must login to view links]
Golden Sprites : [you must login to view links]
Luminous Sprites : [you must login to view links]
Rainbow Sprites : [you must login to view links]
Shadow Sprites : [you must login to view links]
Userbars : [you must login to view links]
Multi Art Thread : [you must login to view links]

Campt 's Amazing training : [you must login to view links]

Click below to take a wish!
Thank this message
January 26, 2014 7:28:00pm (This post was last modified: January 31, 2014 7:12:21am by chasejm.)
[-]
Sprite Contest [Ends 1st Feb 2014]
Forgot i had reserved a spot
Thank this message
January 29, 2014 2:49:53pm
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
January 29, 2014 4:07:43pm
[-]
January 29, 2014 2:49:53pmhappy Wrote:  [you must login to view images]

Stop Stealing Sprites?

^^ Thanks Hiromi Ai

^^ Thanks Hiromi Ai
Thank this message
February 01, 2014 10:46:05am
[-]
January 19, 2014 10:41:09amDaymienInferno1 Wrote:  
Jeffrey0 Wrote:
January 01, 2014 9:40:37am pid=384682
[quote=n raj id=381112 dateline=January 01, 2014 4:10:53am pid=384624]Golden-

lumious-

cursed

shadow-

rainbow-

Hope i win!

Thanks for the contest Da Man!

Reporting this guy for using my sprites without permission. The following sprites stolen are~

GoldenMegaLucario
CursedGroudon
CursedHo-Oh
ShadowSuicune
RainbowKyurem

k, hope you win for stealin.

Lol, that guy is using my Luminous and Golden Snorlax ;-;[/quote]

Lol, that guy is using my Golden: Absol, Zapdos, Moltres, mewtwo, Articuno, Jirachi
Rainbow Giratina

To gain list:
[you must login to view images][]
LOL!

All I do is. ART!!

Find me on deviantart: [you must login to view links]

Click the images below for their sprite type tutorials
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message
Thread Locked

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,178 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]