Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Ralt's Roleplaying Center < the Island of Giant Pokemon -Story-
the Island of Giant Pokemon -Story-
Favorite Thread Post Reply
January 01, 2014 5:42:04am
[-]
This is a story, So no one except these few I shall allow to post on this:
Lugia2000(Because it's me)
GiratinaGirl22 (One of my best friends on creed)
ShimmerStar1161/ Shim-Shim(One of my best friends on creed), Anyways I'mma just put down the story start and begin

You find yourself on an Island, you have NO clue how you got there or how to get home, Your only option is to survive on this island, But there are huge pokemon living there, So watch out, and don't die.

My characters in this
BlueLink9001(My 1st person)
Melody (A Giant Meloetta that is very annoying most of the time, Gets annoyed easily, and if bugged enough will eat whoever was bugging her.)

GiratinaGirl22's Characters
None yet.

Shim-Shim's Characters
None yet.

So I shall begin the story, Next post .3.

Prepare for the makeover!

GLITTER FORCE MAKEOVER!!!

APPLY SHADES OF POWER!

GLITTER BOOTS!!!
GLITTER GAUNTLETS!!
HYAH!!!

A force as strong as life itself! I'm Glitter Spring!

Okay now that THAT'S over with.
[you must login to view images]
[you must login to view images] "Here we go."
[you must login to view images] <-That's pretty much a Midi made by Sans.
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
January 01, 2014 6:09:37am
[-]
The Story begins NOW!

I woke up, I felt a major dizziness, so I layed back down, I saw a huge figure, I was too dizzy to make it out though, When I awoke, I was covered in leaves and was on a flat tree branch with a bunch of mushrooms as a Pillow, I looked about "I must still be dreaming" I said, And stabbed my hand with a knife, I yelled in pain, but the wound healed quickly, due to me being 1% everything. "Nope, not dreaming" I say, I see the figure again, it looked like a giant Meloetta was looking at me "Hai!" The Pokémon said "Who might you be, you adorable tiny thing?" It asks, I could tell from the voice it had it was female, "I'm, Blue" I greet myself "Blue? Who names someone Blue?" She asks "I didn't make fun of you..." I muttered "My name is Melody ♪" She said "Isn't that a far nicer name?" She asked, I coughed "The name is fine, Your breath, not so much." I say "Whats that supposed to mean?" She asks "Don't you use toothpaste or mouthwash?" I ask "What are those?" She asks "Its stuff that makes your breath smell nice" I reply "My breath does smell nice though" She said, and breaths in my face again, causing me to smell her horridly bad smelling breath "it smells so bad" I mutter, She looks at me funny "Do you usually insault people who save your life?" She asks "No, It's just that, your breath smells terrible." I say "Your breath doesn't smell like roses either" She says "That's because you were breathing on my face, causing me to inhale your breath and making my breath smell bad" I say "Your starting to pester me with your nonsense" Melody says "Are you going to breath on me until I beg for you to stop?" I ask, "I strongly advise you to stop insulting me." She says, getting annoyed "Are you going to force me to smell your breath until I suffocate? I mean REALLY! I thought this place would have SOME breath fresheners!" I say, coughing because she was breathing on my face again, She opens her mouth "Hop in!" She says "I'm not stupid, I know better then to go in your mouth" I say, Then I feel like I'm moving, I see my legs are moving, And I didn't tell them to! She was using Psychic to control my body, and she was making me walk into her mouth

APPLY SHADES OF POWER!

GLITTER BOOTS!!!
GLITTER GAUNTLETS!!
HYAH!!!

Thank this message
January 01, 2014 6:51:38pm
[-]
"Do you do this to whoever bugs you?" I ask, she nods, with her mouth still open "Well it's very immature." I say, I didn't know how old Melody was, nor did I care, But if she was 5, or 6, or 8 then she would have a tiny excuse to be immature, "I do request you put a stop to your immaturity" I say, She stuck out her tounge at me "Nope!" She said "What are you, 5?" I ask "Nope! 6!" She said, with her mouth open again

APPLY SHADES OF POWER!

GLITTER BOOTS!!!
GLITTER GAUNTLETS!!
HYAH!!!

Thank this message
January 01, 2014 9:28:37pm
[-]
"Should've guessed..." I mutter, and she made me go into her mouth, "Welcome to your new home!" She said "In your mouth?" I asked "Would you like to move into my belly instead?" Melody asked "I guess, it would beat being in here." I said, She smiled "Okay" she said, then went to a lake, then began drinking from it, which also ment she swallowed me

APPLY SHADES OF POWER!

GLITTER BOOTS!!!
GLITTER GAUNTLETS!!
HYAH!!!

Thank this message
January 02, 2014 4:35:22am
[-]
"Hey! I thought you said ON your belly! Not IN your belly!" I said, kinda annoyed, "But I said in though..." Melody said "...Guess your hearings going" Melody said, smiling "Or maybe your breath somehow made my ears numb, preventing me from hearing clearly." I said "I don't think that's possible." Melody said, then sighed "So which do you want to live in, my tummy or my mouth?" Melody asked "Neither." I said "Too bad gotta pick one!" She said smiling "Hmm, Your....mouth?" I say, Melody says "Okays! hold on a moment" Melody said, and forced herself to throw up, then washed off me and used Strawberry juice to make me taste better, then opened her mouth and waited for me to walk inside, I stared at her, "You know I'm not gonna actually make myself walk into there right?" I asked, she looked at me then said "You have to!" I sighed and walked right up to her mouth, then took one glance at the sun, then entered her mouth, She closed her mouth, then floated into the tree I was in, "Oh, I'm gonna sleep at the back of your throat, so no snacks after I go to sleep, okay?" I say, Melody sighs, then says "Okay..." "Well, I'm gonna take a nap." I say yawning, then go to the back of her throat and go to sleep, Melody see's a perfect, juicy red apple, and picked it, she opened her mouth and was about to bite down on it "I'm going to have a small snack, Okay Blue?" She says "Zzzzz....sure...whatever..." I say in my sleep, Melody smiled, then began to eat the apple, she ate the entire apple, core and everything, Blue woke up, inside of Melody's belly "You know what screw it, I'll live in your tummy Melody" I said "Did you eat apple seeds?" I asked "Yeaaah..." Melody said "Your gonna get an apple tree in your belly then." I said "Wow! so cool!" Melody said, "It will come out of your mouth and you won't be able to eat anything" I said "Then I'll just eat the tree" Melody said "Good luck with that" I said, and went to sleep, A few weeks must have passed because when I woke up, a small sapling was where 1 seed was supposed to be, other then that, Melody's belly was pretty empty, Melody was still asleep, so I went to sleep too

APPLY SHADES OF POWER!

GLITTER BOOTS!!!
GLITTER GAUNTLETS!!
HYAH!!!

Thank this message
January 02, 2014 5:05:00am
[-]
As days passed of waiting and eating, the sapling got bigger and bigger, and eventually stick out of Melody's mouth, Melody awoke to see the tree sticking out of her mouth, Blue did very minor damage to the tree, So it wouldn't get any bigger, because it was filling up Melody's stomach, Melody tried to bite off the sticking out part, but it was too hard, so she tried to swallow it, but that didn't work, Blue climbed out of her stomach and mouth, and cut off what was filling the mouth, And Melody pulled it out "Thanks Blue!" she said "Now go back to where you belong, in your home" She said "Your...Mouth?" I ask "Lower" She said "Throat" "lower" "Legs" "Higher" "Cr-" "Higher" "Arms" "More to the torso area" "*sigh*, Your tummy?" "Yup!" After that, I walked into Melody's mouth "Swallow me then" I said, She lifted her head back and tried to swallow, Blue fell onto the tree, and decided to sleep until the tree was gone, Melody decided to sleep too

APPLY SHADES OF POWER!

GLITTER BOOTS!!!
GLITTER GAUNTLETS!!
HYAH!!!

Thank this message
January 03, 2014 5:44:13am
[-]
After awhile awoke inside Melody's belly (Pokemobile homes! :D)again, Melody was up and about, I didn't have much to do, So I went back to sleep, Life was boring but I didn't need to scavenge around like everyone else on the Island needed to do, And suprisingly I can't be digested so I could live in Melody's belly forever, Until old age of course, But I'm quite sure I couldn't die from that either.

APPLY SHADES OF POWER!

GLITTER BOOTS!!!
GLITTER GAUNTLETS!!
HYAH!!!

Thank this message
January 03, 2014 10:30:51am
[-]
I woke up again after awhile "Ugh! so BORING in here!" I said very annoyed "It's not like i'm gonna eat a boardgame just for your amusement" Melody said then sighed, I was growing tiresome of calling Melody's belly home, Though it had more good than bad, so I decided to live there "Melody, Can I live in your belly, and your mouth?" I ask, she smiles "Okay, I guess" she says "Okay, i'm gonna work on a ladder in and out of your belly and into your mouth" I said and began to work, By 3:39 AM I finished

APPLY SHADES OF POWER!

GLITTER BOOTS!!!
GLITTER GAUNTLETS!!
HYAH!!!

Thank this message
January 05, 2014 8:05:04pm
[-]
I climbed into Melody's mouth and Melody saw about 1 ton of pies, she walked up to the pies when a pokemon stopped her, the pokemon explained the pies were for a pie eating contest, Melody quickly said she'd enter it, and the contest began, Melody ate all the pies and the other contestants

APPLY SHADES OF POWER!

GLITTER BOOTS!!!
GLITTER GAUNTLETS!!
HYAH!!!

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]