Pokemon Creed Forums < Oddish's Off-Topic < Favourite Pokemon
Favourite Pokemon
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Favourite Pokemon
January 04, 2014 8:54:14pm
[-]
Favourite Pokemon
This is basically a thread for discussion about what pokemon you like and why

Personally I find the cutest things to be Minun, Celebi, Shaymin land, Glaceon and Victini All are cute But strong ♡♥

Coolest-shiny umbreon, shaymin-sky,glaceon and reshiram Most are cool yet have some sort of charm to them :)

Favourite - glaceon, shaymin and victini just to name a few ♡♥ cute powerful and cute what more could you want
Most used~Minun, bulbasaur line, glaceon, ninetales and lapras Nice appearance and surprising viable

Most hated....stunfisk and just about every pure poison type lack of originality
First team-empoleon, staraptor, luxray, glaceon, togekiss and gabite Love all of them to this day :)

Most under rated~minun , glaceon , most grass type starters and togekiss Usually rather good all can serve as either wall (high defencive power) or as good offence
Favourite moves -leech Seed, Earthquake, aura sphere, metronome and water pulse
Leech seed is part of my love for grass types and the others have cool animations except metronome but come on its so fun♡♥ look forward to hearing your opinions

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
January 07, 2014 12:53:40am
[-]
My favourite pokemon is flygon because I loved it's cry prior to X and Y (It's cry is so-so in those games) and I love it's design. I really want it to be able to learn dragon dance and have a hidden ability that can make it even more useful.

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thanks DarkMew:
[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
January 07, 2014 1:47:32am
[-]
I can't choose between Charmander, Totodile and Mudkip. I like Charmander because he is super cute and turns into a beast. I like Totodile because He was my starter in Silver and I like mudkip because he is also quite cute.
Thank this message
February 09, 2014 8:59:04pm
[-]
my favourite pokemon is golurk because its has a good defence attack and its strong
Thank this message
February 09, 2014 9:25:06pm
[-]
My favorite would have to be Charmander for the fact that it was the first starter I ever had.

[you must login to view links] < Come check it out
Thank this message
February 18, 2014 12:50:01pm
[-]
my favourite pokemon are cyndaquil which i think is underrates in 1st evo, and chikorita which is the only grass type poke i like but its 3rd evo looks so cool
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,177 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]