Favorite Thread Thread Locked
COIN BANK CONTEST
January 06, 2014 12:09:51pm
[-]
COIN BANK CONTEST
COIN BANK CONTEST
Don’t MISS this RARE chance…...
RULES:-
1) Post your name and ID and amount you are depositing in the bank…Send me the coins you are depositing to ID-337832The Dreamer

2) The number of coins SAID and SENT must be equal or else your entry will be cancelled and will not be refunded how high your deposit is….

3) You can deposit only once, all in one go, and you can deposit only once from one IP, and if you post more than once none of the entries will be taken into consideration and the deposits will not be returned…

4) INTEREST RATES:-

Speed Bonuses-

1st 10 entries- 25%
Next 40 entries- 15%
Next 50 entries- 10%
Rest- 5%

Staff Bonus-
Bonus- 10%

Deposit Bonus-
Equal to or above 10k- 15%
5000 to 9999- 10%
Below 5000- 5%
YOUR AMOUNT WILL BE ROUNDED UP TO THE NEAREST WHOLE NUMBER…..
BONUSES WILL STACK UP!!!

5) Anyone who messages me anything related to the contest will be left with nothing i.e. coins will not be returned...

6) One RANDOM LUCKY winner gets, 3 giratinas,3 toxics,2 recovers+5k coins and some more coins which depends on the number generated by my RNG(Random number generator)…..

7) Minimum amount to be deposited is 30coins and max is 40k for members and 35k for staffs...

8) Coins must be sent to me within 30 mins from your time of post;if you disobey this your entry will be cancelled…

9) Don’t forget to post this too with your name, ID and amount

“I AGREE TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE CONTEST AND WON’T COMPLAIN IF MY ENTRY GETS CANCELLED DUE TO ANY MISTAKES FROM MY SIDE”

10) Contest will end the 7th day from which it was begun and prices will be distributed within 7 days from which the contest has ended….

11) If someone forgets to post his/her amount entry will be cancelled…..

12) Cancelled entries deposits won’t be returned…and only upto 100 entries...rest will be cancelled...

13) Prize amount returned will be,

Amount you deposited + interest

14) Only upto 100 entries and every entry after that will be cancelled even if you had sent me the coins…

15) If you have finished reading all these and are ready to make your entry correctly, go ahead make a post…

DEMO:-
The Dreamer-#337832 amount-30

“I AGREE TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE CONTEST AND WON’T COMPLAIN IF MY ENTRY GETS CANCELLED DUE TO ANY MISTAKES FROM MY SIDE”

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
January 06, 2014 12:14:59pm
[-]
I don't think you should be posting this in contests, and even if it is a contest, I don't think you can hold a contest where we have to pay.

>>The CHAMP is HERE<<
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
Thread Locked

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,171 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]