Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Sunkern's Studying Session < Spelling Bee DX
Spelling Bee DX
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Spelling Bee DX
January 07, 2014 9:48:24pm
[-]
Spelling Bee DX
I'm having a (eewww) Spelling Bee this Friday. I'm a really good speller and everyone tells me I'm gonna win. Well, I could go to D.C. if I go far enough and a few words- netiquette, aura, vas versa (I think), moustache/mustache, and a bunch of other crap. Truth is, I only can spell on paper with pencil. DX I need help memorizing them.

[you must login to view images]
[you must login to view links] My Forum!
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view links] <Tman's awesome site~
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
January 08, 2014 1:53:08am
[-]
Ok Ness. I'll give you some tips as I was in the spelling bee also when I was in 5th grade. In 5th grade, My friend and I went made it the the spell off and I was lucky enough to make it to state. What was funny was that my friend and I were the only two spellers left so we kept switching off, and finally, we finished all the words xD, Ok, in order to do well, Since there are about like 1000 words per page, or at least it was like that for me, Read each word. Spell them once, then repeat the word, then say it. Then get a family member or friend to ask you the words and try to get them right. What I recommend is that you relearn / review over each word 5x. until you are completely knowledgeable of all of the words :)

LuminousBlissey - by nephew34
Thank this message
January 08, 2014 10:02:35pm
[-]
XD LOL Okay, but there are 3 people who are REALLY GOOD. They're top of the notch gifted students. Sooo..... But I'll give it a try. Thanks!

[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message
January 14, 2014 1:52:19am
[-]
I remember when I had a spelling bee in grade one without warning. I came second place and got a pencil and the person who came first place got this big crayola set...thing. What place did you come in?

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thanks DarkMew:
Thank this message
January 15, 2014 12:29:21am
[-]
I tied for fourth XD

Thank this message
January 22, 2014 1:16:21am
[-]
I would of kept on reading words over and over and say it out loud in a mirror but I guess I see u guys finished and not bad ness :)
Thank this message
January 29, 2014 2:12:11pm
[-]
i hate this thing the most
Thank this message
January 29, 2014 2:13:22pm
[-]
i was out for spelling tactic wrong
Thank this message
January 31, 2014 12:04:26pm
[-]
i hate this thing most in the world becausei was humiliated and embarressed for this got out by spelling the word tactic wrong
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]