Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Ralt's Roleplaying Center < Gijinkas VS Humans: Race War
Gijinkas VS Humans: Race War
Favorite Thread Post Reply
January 13, 2014 11:14:04pm (This post was last modified: January 13, 2014 11:22:04pm by NessUnderling.)
[-]
Humans are picking fights with gijinkas, and overpower them with weapons. But gijinkas are fighting back with magical elements. Our world is everyday war now, hopefully somebody can help fix it.

Gijinka-
Name:
Appearance:
Hobbies:
Species:
Attacks:
Weaponry:
Other:

Human-
Name:
Appearance:
Weaponry:
Hobbies:
Other:

Rules:

Basics
No auto-killing
Listen to Admin

Admin-
Moi
Tman
Ryu

Moi-
Name: Yugi
Species: Pikachu gijinka
Appearance: Just like Yugi, except has pikachu ears, tail, and has red eyes.
Weaponry: Electric Sword
Attacks: Thunderbolt and Elecrtifying Slash
Hobbies: ...
Other: Kidnapped by humans and used as a spy and weapon for them only to be tortured after missions.

[you must login to view images]
[you must login to view links] My Forum!
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view links] <Tman's awesome site~
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
January 13, 2014 11:33:30pm
[-]
Name: Edward Markus Alverara
Appearance: Like Edward always looks
Weaponry: RPD, RPG, Colt M1911, Riot Shield
Hobbies: Weapon Design
Other: Tom Brady

Name: Matthew Ray Vaughn
Appearance: Arcanine with a scar across the right eye
Hobbies: Strategy
Species: Arcanine
Attacks: Flame Cannon
Weaponry: Mini Uzi, Riot Shield
Other: Peyton Manning

(A Gijika is a Pokemon that can stand on it's hind legs and wear clothes right?)

[you must login to view links] < Come check it out
Thank this message
January 13, 2014 11:43:32pm
[-]
(A human with pokemon ears and a tail with (optional) matching clothes varies on gijinkas. Accepted, start.)

I was waiting in my battleship room, a cold, dark room of steel. But it was human's who saved my life, but now I think they just use me as a weapon. Stupid human military. A pound on my door is heard and as it opens, I already feel the whipslash on my face. I knock into the wall. The door slams shut with laughter of three men. I drop my sword and sit on the floor, and put my jacket on. I'm not allowed to speak, only on missions or giving information. I take a broken wire and put electricity into it. This is what passed my lonely hours. I hear missiles, and hide under a metal block bolted near the ground.

[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message
January 13, 2014 11:48:52pm
[-]
Edward sat outside the base smoking a cigar before another soldier walked up to him. "Sergeant Alverara sir." The soldier said. "What is it Private?" Edward asked. "Captain Rodgers wants to see you." Edward dropped his cigar and went running to the base.

Thank this message
January 13, 2014 11:55:11pm
[-]
The ship docks at HQ Base. I'm put on chains but I follow. I look around and is brought inside. They jerk me around and takes us to the General or Sergeant... I don't know. "Sir, we found him and captured him from hands of humans. Shall we kill him or use him as a spy longer?" A man says. I look up at him, scared. "Unless you're busy now." He continues.

Thank this message
January 13, 2014 11:56:59pm
[-]
The man looks up. "Wait till sergeant Alverara gets here, he gets a say as well." He said. Edward rushed in, "You called for me sir?" He said.

Thank this message
January 14, 2014 12:00:33am
[-]
I look at him, then pull my jacket over my face. "Hello Sergeant Alverara." The man says. They pull my neck chain, but I don't care.

Thank this message
January 14, 2014 12:05:33am
[-]
"Now, Ed." The captain said, "We all know you deserve a say in what to do with the prisoner since your Task Force caught him. What do we do?"

Edward sighed. "I protest against the torture of any POW citing the case of the Ray Vaughn act. We do not use POWs to use against their countries."

"But doing so would possibly end the war." Said the sergeant holding onto Yugi's chain.

Thank this message
January 14, 2014 12:08:20am
[-]
I look at him and frown. "The chain's his only weakness, by the way." He says.

Thank this message
January 14, 2014 12:12:45am
[-]
"Sergeant Alverara," The Captain said, "I acknowledge your point and how the stature of the plan might defy the Ray Vaughn act but drastic measures are necessary. From now on, POW 2341, will be used as a spy. Case dismissed."

Edward walked up to the Captain. "You are making a big mistake sir, Matthew Ray Vaughn 2012. Never forgets." Edward then saluted and walked out.

Thank this message
January 14, 2014 12:16:54am
[-]
I grit my teeth and look around. "We don't even know if he speaks, his old keepers were killed." The man says. "Where do you want him?" He adds. I roll my eyes and cross my arms.

Thank this message
January 14, 2014 12:18:23am
[-]
"Put him in cell B." The captain said.

Thank this message
January 14, 2014 12:21:47am
[-]
"Cell B? Yes sir." They say, then take me there. I pull out my wire and put electricity in it, this makes my eyes glow. It tickles me to find such things. My ears and tail perk up, I know both of my names: POW 2341 and Yugi.

Thank this message
January 14, 2014 12:25:16am
[-]
Edward walked outside and opened the book. "Due to the Ray Vaughn act of November 9, 2012 no prisoner shall be used for opposing purposes. The act was brought on after the torture of Matthew Ray Vaughn brought on a 19 soldier massacre and the escape of the POW. The act DOES NOT stop the addition of Matthew Ray Vaughn to FBI's most wanted list. There, this defies the rules." Edward said.

Thank this message
January 14, 2014 12:30:36am
[-]
Name: Kagenobu Mitsushiga
Appearance: His dark hair almost completely covers his left eye, which has an eye patch over it. His T-shirt has a rock-band design on it, and his jeans are a bit slim. His Converses are black.
Hobbies: Playing guitar
Species: Umbreon
Attacks: Soul Blade, Dark Pulse
Weaponry: A samurai sword made of a strange blood-red metal.
Other: You don't need a gun to potshot.

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]