Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Clans < The Ydocians:
The Ydocians:
Favorite Thread Post Reply
The Ydocians:
January 14, 2014 3:34:31am
[-]
The Ydocians:
this is an offical thread for our clan. looking for anyone and everyone to join. no special entry fees or level. you dont have to be active just have fun in the clan. i did try to make like a team segment but noone was on to do so. ill ad that back in if more people join in and are also active. i think it would have been fun to do but still. if you have any questions about any of this message ydocrevolg. ill answer anything. also we will help with your collection through the clan page. it might help towards geting it faster since some people may not check forums. thanks for reading and i hope to se you in the clan. injoy your stay. by the way, welcome to The Ydocians.

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
January 17, 2014 11:14:52pm (This post was last modified: January 18, 2014 12:50:26pm by Erthy5.)
[-]
The Ydocians:
If you use better grammar, I think more people will join XD

[you must login to view images]
Thanks Queenx^

I'm a beginner roleplayer, and I have to say, it's fun!:) Feel free to leave me a tip or two about roleplaying.
Thank this message
January 19, 2014 3:43:02pm
[-]
I think ill join when i get another high lved poke is that okat

[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
January 26, 2014 4:14:52pm
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]