Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Graphics Showcase < {anime}{smudge}{signature}
{anime}{smudge}{signature}
Favorite Thread Post Reply
February 04, 2014 5:08:45am
[-]
Ohw ok i will try it and if possible i need comments on the other signature i made please chck them out.. they are not smudge one though.

Rox
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
February 05, 2014 3:09:06am
[-]
February 03, 2014 9:36:58pmOscah Wrote:  
complanboy Wrote:
January 15, 2014 12:17:19pm pid=391900
Okay, so it a smudge signature right?
First of all, the smudging isn't done well. Looks like you copied the render and smudged them. I would say, using brush, paint some blobs of colours and then smudge them. or, as an alternative, you can use c4ds and smudge them.
2. Improper lighting. When applying right lights and shadows, you need to do it manually. First, define a place from where light is coming. After that, according to it, use dodge and burn tool on render to enhance it, and then apply the lights on other place.

Just thats my feedback. if you need more help, mail to complanbox.

I'm sorry but no no no no No No NO NO NO.

There is no one right or wrong way of smudging. Copying the render and smudging that is a very valid way of smudging and I regularly do the same myself.

I myself rather like the look of the soft smudge, although it could use some depth work. Apply the image, and run a high pass filter. You can find it under filter> others> high pass. Put it on either overlay, soft light or hard light, experiment with different opacities too. You have a great flow going as well, but there's a lot of dead unused space either side of the render. Maybe try cropping the edges off. Good job though, keep at it :)

Don't comment on my comments until you know what I meant.

First of all, when you copy render and smudge, it is used to make a background, and in his signature, I see nothing more than that. And, if you say that he has no depth, tell him how to get that depth. Your comment is incomplete, and you are trying to show others wrong? Thats the worst thing you can do.

Like I said, adding c4ds and smudging them, or painting a color and then smudging it will help fill some space. However, you already said I give wrong feedback, so feel free to ignore me.

>>The CHAMP is HERE<<
Thank this message
February 08, 2014 11:10:41am (This post was last modified: February 08, 2014 11:11:17am by Oscah.)
[-]
February 05, 2014 3:09:06amcomplanboy Wrote:  
Oscah Wrote:
February 03, 2014 9:36:58pm pid=399425
[quote=complanboy id=391625 dateline=January 15, 2014 12:17:19pm pid=391900]Okay, so it a smudge signature right?
First of all, the smudging isn't done well. Looks like you copied the render and smudged them. I would say, using brush, paint some blobs of colours and then smudge them. or, as an alternative, you can use c4ds and smudge them.
2. Improper lighting. When applying right lights and shadows, you need to do it manually. First, define a place from where light is coming. After that, according to it, use dodge and burn tool on render to enhance it, and then apply the lights on other place.

Just thats my feedback. if you need more help, mail to complanbox.

I'm sorry but no no no no No No NO NO NO.

There is no one right or wrong way of smudging. Copying the render and smudging that is a very valid way of smudging and I regularly do the same myself.

I myself rather like the look of the soft smudge, although it could use some depth work. Apply the image, and run a high pass filter. You can find it under filter> others> high pass. Put it on either overlay, soft light or hard light, experiment with different opacities too. You have a great flow going as well, but there's a lot of dead unused space either side of the render. Maybe try cropping the edges off. Good job though, keep at it :)

Don't comment on my comments until you know what I meant.

First of all, when you copy render and smudge, it is used to make a background, and in his signature, I see nothing more than that. And, if you say that he has no depth, tell him how to get that depth. Your comment is incomplete, and you are trying to show others wrong? Thats the worst thing you can do.

Like I said, adding c4ds and smudging them, or painting a color and then smudging it will help fill some space. However, you already said I give wrong feedback, so feel free to ignore me.[/quote]

I did tell him how to add depth actually

Thank this message
February 08, 2014 2:26:50pm
[-]
then why are you saying i am wrong?

>>The CHAMP is HERE<<
Thank this message
February 08, 2014 2:46:09pm
[-]
Oscah he is challenging u to join a site he will give and get good comments from those players and he thinks u cant make good siggys...wana prove him wrong?

Rox
Thank this message
February 08, 2014 7:38:00pm
[-]
February 08, 2014 2:26:50pmcomplanboy Wrote:  then why are you saying i am wrong?

If you take your own advice and actually read my comment, you will see that I said you telling him the way he smudges isn't right is wrong. It's his own style that he is developing.

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,179 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]