Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Ralt's Roleplaying Center < Survival Island -Story-
Survival Island -Story-
Favorite Thread Thread Locked
Survival Island -Story-
January 16, 2014 3:36:20am
[-]
Survival Island -Story-
Because I feel like it, I'm makin a story about my not-so-populaar roleplay- survival island

My characters
Link- Human, power: Omnipotence
Kirlia- Pokemon power: Making others do what she wants with faces.

The story begins next post

Prepare for the makeover!

GLITTER FORCE MAKEOVER!!!

APPLY SHADES OF POWER!

GLITTER BOOTS!!!
GLITTER GAUNTLETS!!
HYAH!!!

A force as strong as life itself! I'm Glitter Spring!

Okay now that THAT'S over with.
[you must login to view images]
[you must login to view images] "Here we go."
[you must login to view images] <-That's pretty much a Midi made by Sans.
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
January 16, 2014 3:54:56am
[-]
▲Chapter ONE
I awoke on a sandy beach, I had dizzyness so I thought the giant animals were figments of my imagination, I began exploring, I bumped into a furry tree, it was actually a Wolf's leg, the wolf was large enough to swallow me whole, but be full after eating me, I tried to find a good place to run, but unfortunately, I couldn't get away fast enough, the Wolf's open mouth towered over me, but an abnormally sized Charmander hit the wolf with an ember, The Charmander was about the size of a Charmeleon, the Wolf grabbed me with its jaws and gulped me down, then forced the Charmander down its throat

APPLY SHADES OF POWER!

GLITTER BOOTS!!!
GLITTER GAUNTLETS!!
HYAH!!!

Thank this message
January 19, 2014 12:43:44am
[-]
I attempted to climb out of the Wolf's stomach, I made it into its mouth after awhile, and attempted to open its jaws, I was sucsessful, and I jumped out its mouth, the Wolf gave me a good chase, but I managed to loose it, I built a small hut to sleep in and went to sleep

APPLY SHADES OF POWER!

GLITTER BOOTS!!!
GLITTER GAUNTLETS!!
HYAH!!!

Thank this message
January 19, 2014 4:20:49am
[-]
When I awoke I saw a Kirlia sitting by my window, it looked at me and walked up to me and opened its mouth and pointed to it "You're hungry?" I ask, it nods "So am I, lets go find some food" I say, The Kirlia smiles and we both go looking for some fruit, I pick a few apples, the Kirlia eats some blueberries, We go back to my hut and eat the apples, I was full, but the Kirlia pointed to its mouth again "You're still hungry? you ate about 90 apples and a bush of blueberries, how could you still be hungry?" I ask, it writes on the ground "enter my mouth and you'll see for yourself" I stare at it like it was insane "How would I possibly be able to get into your tiny mouth?" I ask it, it smiles then writes "You'll see, if you want to know why I'm still hungry" I stare at it for a bit, then nod in agreement "Okay, only because I'm curious of how this will end up" I say, then the Kirlia starts sucking on my head

APPLY SHADES OF POWER!

GLITTER BOOTS!!!
GLITTER GAUNTLETS!!
HYAH!!!

Thank this message
January 19, 2014 7:24:02pm
[-]
"This feels very awkward." I say as the Kirlia was sucking on my head, I was slowly being sucked further into Kirlia's mouth, about 5 hours of sucking, Kirlia managed to swallow me whole and I fell into her stomach, it was bigger on the inside and the fruit and me didn't fill it too much

APPLY SHADES OF POWER!

GLITTER BOOTS!!!
GLITTER GAUNTLETS!!
HYAH!!!

Thank this message
January 19, 2014 10:09:30pm
[-]
A male Kirlia walked up to the female one, the Male Kirlia had no idea that I was inside the female one, "Hey baby, how you doing?" The male Kirlia asked "Fine, I guess" Kirlia said "Want to go have dinner together?" The male one asked, Kirlia blushed "U-uhmm sure..." Kirlia said, because I was human I could't understand a word they were saying, the male Kirlia and Kirlia walked to some fancy restaurant on the island, They sat down on logs and a waiter came up to them and handed them a menu, Kirlia ordered 2 of everything and the Male Kirlia ordered a boiled Kingler, when the food eventually got to the table, Kirlia gobbled everything down, including the plates and forks and cups, even the Male Kirlia, the Male Kirlia's head was at the back of Kirlia's throat, Kirlia saw the Male Kirlia's food wasn't touched and ate it, swallowing the Male Kirlia

APPLY SHADES OF POWER!

GLITTER BOOTS!!!
GLITTER GAUNTLETS!!
HYAH!!!

Thank this message
January 20, 2014 2:35:56am
[-]
the Male Kirlia asked politely to let him out, Kirlia didn't hear though, and looked around, curious about where Male Kirlia went, Kirlia shrugged and left, she entered my hut, and fell asleep.

NEXT MORNING
Kirlia woke up feeling hungry again, and went to the woods, She began eating apples, I awoke inside Kirlia's small intestine, I just decided it was a waiting game now, Kirlia began walking around, until she saw a Tyrantrum, she began drooling, and walked up behind it, and began eating its tail, after she swallowed, Tyrantrum noticed and opened its massive mouth and tried to eat Kirlia, Kirlia escaped from its mouth and about 30 minutes later, Tyrantrum's lower half was inside Kirlia, it took 3 hours for Kirlia to swallow Tyrantrum's upper half, Kirlia burped and smiled, then walked to my hut and took a nap, meanwhile, I was almost in Kirlia's large intestine, Male Kirlia somehow wasn't digested and was with me, outside of Kirlia's body, a Melloetta was watching, its name was Melody, she floated around Kirlia, waiting for her to get up, Melody poped her head into Kirlia's mouth "Anyone home?" She calls, Kirlia yawns and Melody smiles "So you're awake" She says, Kirlia closes her mouth not noticing Melody was in her mouth "Hey let me out!" Melody yelled, Kirlia heard this and opened her mouth, Melody floated out "You almost ate me!" She says frowning, Kirlia opens her mouth again "Would you like to be eaten?" She asks, Melody floats into Kirlia's mouth "It's nice in here!" She says, Kirlia smiles "Would you like to see inside my tummy?" Kirlia asks "Would you like to see my mouth and tummy afterwards?" Melody asks "Sure!" Kirlia says, "So, down the hatch?" Kirlia asks "Yup!" Melody says and Kirlia lifts her head back and swallows Melody, "it's squishy in here!" Melody says, poking Kirlia's stomach walls "that tickles!" Kirlia says chuckling "I could live here!" Melody says happily "Do you want to live in my tummy?" Kirlia asks "Yes!" Melody says, "Okay, welcome to you're new home!" Kirlia says, Melody pokes Kirlia's stomach walls again and Kirlia burps, "Can I see your tummy and mouth now?" Kirlia asks, Melody pokes Kirlia's stomach walls again, Kirlia laughs again, then makes herself throw up Melody, Melody smiles laughing "Weee!" She says then opens her mouth, and Kirlia crawls into Melody's mouth "Its so moist in here!" Kirlia says, Melody then swallows Kirlia "Your tummy is squishy" Kirlia said happily, bouncing around in Melody's stomach, causing Melody to burp, Kirlia smiled as she bounced around "Can I live here?" She asked Melody burped again then smiled "Sure!" Melody said, then yawned "Imma take a nap" Melody says and goes onto the bed and goes to sleep, Kirlia slept inside Melody's stomach, Melody burps again and acids begin filling her stomach, about 9 hours later, Melody woke up, and threw up Kirlia, Kirlia smiled laughing "Wheee!" She said, then had the very urgent need to poop, so she went behind a tree and took a poop

APPLY SHADES OF POWER!

GLITTER BOOTS!!!
GLITTER GAUNTLETS!!
HYAH!!!

Thank this message
January 21, 2014 10:41:50pm
[-]
Me and Male Kirlia made it inside of Kirlia's rectum, It took FIVE HOURS of absolute insanity, before she finally pooped us out, I washed myself off then plopped onto my bed, and fell asleep

APPLY SHADES OF POWER!

GLITTER BOOTS!!!
GLITTER GAUNTLETS!!
HYAH!!!

Thank this message
January 22, 2014 4:55:07am
[-]
Melody was curious of who I was, and began examining me, she began sniffing, then licking me, it was really awkward for me, then she began touching my arm, she began nibbling on my arm "What are you doing" I ask "Eating you" Melody said, "Try headfirst." I suggested Melody then began nibbling on my head "I'm not dead you know" I said, Melody smiled "I'm just hungry" She said, then back to nibbling on my head, "Oh okay, just do it fast" I said, she still was nibbling on my head, I fell asleep, 8 hours later Melody finally ate me, then plopped onto my bed and fell asleep, after about 2 hours later and woke up and noticed Melody actually ate me, Her stomach was full after eating me, but you couldn't tell, Kirlia nudged Melody, Melody woke up and yawned, Kirlia had her mouth open and was pointing to it "Oh right, your tummy is my home" Melody said tiredly and entered Kirlia's mouth, Kirlia swallowed, and Melody went back to sleep

APPLY SHADES OF POWER!

GLITTER BOOTS!!!
GLITTER GAUNTLETS!!
HYAH!!!

Thank this message
January 23, 2014 3:35:53am
[-]
Kirlia flopped onto my bed and fell asleep

-Night time-

Kirlia yawned when she woke up, and then whispered "Melody, you there?" he reply was "Wee!" because Melody was swimming in Kirlia's stomach acids, Kirlia burped and smiled, she smiled because Melody was having fun inside her, I was still in Melody's stomach, and Melody sometimes burped still

APPLY SHADES OF POWER!

GLITTER BOOTS!!!
GLITTER GAUNTLETS!!
HYAH!!!

Thank this message
January 24, 2014 4:19:28am
[-]
Melody burps again "If I burp ONE MORE TIME I think i'm gonna barf" Melody says "If you throw up in me, then I'm gonna throw up" Kirlia says, Melody burps again, then gags and throws up, causing Kirlia to throw up "I'm gonna explore now" I say walking away

APPLY SHADES OF POWER!

GLITTER BOOTS!!!
GLITTER GAUNTLETS!!
HYAH!!!

Thank this message
January 25, 2014 5:21:06am (This post was last modified: January 27, 2014 3:02:27am by BlueLink9001.)
[-]
Survival Island -Story-
Melody sat on my head "My bum thinks this is a reaaaly comfortable seat it thinks its so comfortable its absorbing it!" Melody said, putting her weight on me and I was slowly sucked into Melody's butt, It took 5 hours until I was completely in Melody's butt, Melody said something random whenever I objected, Melody stumbled and fell on an egg, then ate it, The egg rested in Melody's stomach right in the middle, and because it was always warm in Melody, the egg could hatch inside her

APPLY SHADES OF POWER!

GLITTER BOOTS!!!
GLITTER GAUNTLETS!!
HYAH!!!

Thank this message
January 28, 2014 2:10:18am (This post was last modified: January 29, 2014 4:28:28am by BlueLink9001.)
[-]
Survival Island -Story-
"Let me outta here!" I shout at Melody, Melody finally pooped me out, then washed me off, during this process, the egg hatched inside Melody, "Mel?" It said looking around in pure darkness, Melody began nibbling on me again, "You're hungry?" I ask, Melody swallowed my head, and the rest of me followed, "Not any more!" Melody said, patting her belly, "God...dammit" I mutter, then noticed the Baby Melloetta "Awww! It's so cute!" I shouted "What is?" Melody asked "There's a Baby Melloetta in your belly Melody!" I say happily, then the Baby Melloetta puts me into its mouth "No! Bad Melloetta! Spit me out!" I told the Melloetta, it ignored me and pushed me further into its mouth, Melody was still digesting that she had a baby in her, "Baby Melloetta, don't do it!" I told the Melloetta again, it lifted its head back and swallowed me, I wasn't sure how it did, but it did, Baby Melloetta smiled, and Melody threw Baby Melloetta up, And decided to name it Song

(Turns out someone closed this, Whoever closed this, please unclose it so I can go back to doing what I was doing with it.)

APPLY SHADES OF POWER!

GLITTER BOOTS!!!
GLITTER GAUNTLETS!!
HYAH!!!

Thank this message
January 28, 2014 3:31:22am
[-]
Song was still hungry and looked at Kirlia and crawled over to her, and put her head in its mouth, Kirlia demanded that Song spat her out, but Song kept sucking on her, Kirlia stood up, took Song off her head, and gave Song to Melody, Song was confirmed to be...♂. Melody humed a lullaby to Song and Song fell asleep

APPLY SHADES OF POWER!

GLITTER BOOTS!!!
GLITTER GAUNTLETS!!
HYAH!!!

Thank this message
Thread Locked

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]