Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Ralt's Roleplaying Center < Mystical Island -Story-
Mystical Island -Story-
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Mystical Island -Story-
January 23, 2014 3:38:59am
[-]
Mystical Island -Story-
This Story takes place on an beautiful large island that no one knows about. I make review page later.

Characters
Blue
-More to come by a Inflatable Popcorn Stand near you-

Story begins next post

Prepare for the makeover!

GLITTER FORCE MAKEOVER!!!

APPLY SHADES OF POWER!

GLITTER BOOTS!!!
GLITTER GAUNTLETS!!
HYAH!!!

A force as strong as life itself! I'm Glitter Spring!

Okay now that THAT'S over with.
[you must login to view images]
[you must login to view images] "Here we go."
[you must login to view images] <-That's pretty much a Midi made by Sans.
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
January 23, 2014 4:09:18am
[-]
DAY ONE

I awoke on the beach, my head hurt kinda bad, so I rested for a bit, I woke up a bit later and began to explore the island, there were creatures everywhere and animals, The creatures I knew were pokemon, I saw a tree and approached it, I touched its bark gently and I felt strange, like I was being pulled into the tree, and I was, When I was absorbed by the tree, I came out of a small hole as a strawberry, I thought I just shrunk, but that theroy changed when a Pikachu walked up to me and opened its mouth, and it tried to grab me, I swiftly rolled away from it, but the Pikachu chased me, and grabbed me, I tried to tell the Pikachu I wasn't really a strawberry, but it ignored what I said and placed me into its mouth, the Pikachu began to chew me, Now I understand why its called a PikaCHU the Pikachu swallowed me and I screamed

-You likey?-

APPLY SHADES OF POWER!

GLITTER BOOTS!!!
GLITTER GAUNTLETS!!
HYAH!!!

Thank this message
January 23, 2014 5:48:37am
[-]
The Pikachu burped as I fell into its stomach, Pikachu smiled but still felt hungry, A bush of Pecha Berries were nearby and Pikachu began eating those, The Pecha Berries were gulped down almost as fast as I was, Pikachu burped again and walked about in search of food, The Pikachu eventually filled its belly by eating me, 2 bushes of Pecha Berries, 3 Bushes of Citrus Berries and 5 bushes of Oran Berries, Pikachu burped and patted its full belly, then went into a tree to digest its meal, stomach acids began to fill Pikachu's stomach, and its stomach walls began moving, Pikachu burped again, and smiled, 3 hours later, all the fruit except for me was digested, Pikachu smiled and said "Pika!" happily, I was in Pikachu's small intestine though

APPLY SHADES OF POWER!

GLITTER BOOTS!!!
GLITTER GAUNTLETS!!
HYAH!!!

Thank this message
January 24, 2014 3:28:32am
[-]
I couldn't believe I was EATEN by such an adorable pokemon, If you were on the outside of it you couldn't get mad at it because it was adorable, but the inside story is a completely different point of veiw, its kinda like certain death for the thing eaten by the Pikachu, so you can get mad at it, but one question goes unawnsered about me, Why wasn't I digested? I was literary a strawberry, and was eaten, but not digested? I guess I must have some mysterious power or something, I pondered about this while I pus pushed along the Small Intestine, Pikachu was up and about looking for food, because it was hungry again, I still pondered these questions I had, Until I entered Pikachu's Large Intestine, I couldn't see very well, but I was able to confirm I was almost free of Pikachu's body, I didn't want to think about where I was gonna end up. so I tried to think of more questions, and maybe a name for the island, Pikachu was eating more Sitrus Berries, when it was full, it began digging, it made a small hole and spat the seeds into it, then 'fertilized' the seeds, I was in Pikachu's Large Intestine so I wasn't pooped out when the Pikachu used its own Fertilizer on the seeds, then burried the hole and took a nap in the tree I touched a few hours ago, I was eventually pushed into Pikachu's Rectum, in other words, I was in the Pikachu's butt. I decided to name the island "Mystic Island" because of the trees that transformed me into an edible fruit, I named the trees "Mystical" trees because each looked different and probably transforms whoever touches it into something different, "Piiiikaaa...." I heard Pikachu yawning, then Pikachu felt like it had to poop again, so it walked behind a tree and pooped, I was covered in pikapoo, so I tried to pull myself together and roll to a stream, never wanting to talk about what just happened to me.

Author Note: I shall try and make it so the character Blue explores more, and is eaten less.

APPLY SHADES OF POWER!

GLITTER BOOTS!!!
GLITTER GAUNTLETS!!
HYAH!!!

Thank this message
January 24, 2014 6:08:28am
[-]
I managed to regenerate my body back to its strawberry shape and rolled into a stream, I washed off, for like 9 straight hours, before rolling out, a Pichu grabbed me and stuffed me into its mouth before I could do anything, two more Pichus came from a nearby bush and due to translations this is what they are saying "Hey, Whatchya got in your mouth?" "Strawberry." "Bet you can't swallow it whole." "You're on!" and the Pichu attempted to swallow me, but I didn't fit in its esophagus so it began to choke, it began coughing, then was gasping for breath, and then violently coughed, trying to get me out of its throat, then tried to swallow me because I wasn't coming out of its mouth, but I wasn't going down either, the 3rd Pichu did the heimlech maneuver on the one that swallowed me and I poped out the Pichu's mouth, the Pichu was on the ground, gasping for breath, The second one smiled "Knew it" "*gasp*not like*gasp*you could*gasp*swallow it..." "You're gonna be prooved wrong again" and the second one tried to swallow me whole, I went further down than the 1st Pichu, but didn't get into its stomach, the 3rd Pichu preformed the heimlech maneuver again and I poped out the 2nd one's mouth, the 1st Pichu washed me off and placed me into its mouth again, and scurried off "Can I not be in your mouth?" I ask it, Pichu shakes its head "You're going to eat me aren't you..." I say, the Pichu nods, then began chewing, and then swallowed, I fell into a puddle of strawberry juice in the Pichu's stomach, I began trying to make it throw up

APPLY SHADES OF POWER!

GLITTER BOOTS!!!
GLITTER GAUNTLETS!!
HYAH!!!

Thank this message
January 27, 2014 12:49:21am
[-]
Pichu burped, it was full and happy, I knew I wouldn't die, I just didn't want to be inside the Pichu, Aparently, the tree's effects only last for one day, Pichu napped until it felt hungry again, it took 3 hours for its stomach to start squirting the stomach acids, I felt like I was growing, after 4 hours of being in Pichu's stomach, I realized i was taking my human shape again, I became human again in Pichu's stomach, Pichu burped very loudly and smiled, patting its overfilled belly

APPLY SHADES OF POWER!

GLITTER BOOTS!!!
GLITTER GAUNTLETS!!
HYAH!!!

Thank this message
January 30, 2014 3:24:38am
[-]
I moved trying to get comfortable in the Pichu's stomach, Pichu gagged and began trying to throw up, Because I was so large, it took awhile for me to be regurgitated, Pichu panted weakly as I slowly came out of its mouth, when I finally was out, Pichu was amazed, I went and washed myself off, then walked along, looking about until I hit another tree, the tree began absorbing me, I tried to get loose, but sadly, I was transformed into a Caterpie this time and I shot out from the bottom of the tree, I began to slowly inch up the tree, but I caught a Pidgeotto's eye and it swooped and grabbed me with its beak while I was on the tree, I struggled to get out of its beak

APPLY SHADES OF POWER!

GLITTER BOOTS!!!
GLITTER GAUNTLETS!!
HYAH!!!

Thank this message
January 31, 2014 3:10:40am (This post was last modified: January 31, 2014 10:38:33pm by BlueLink9001.)
[-]
Mystical Island -Story-
A Melloetta heard about a human coming to the island and grabbed me and pulled me out of the Pidgeotto's beak, Then put me in a glass jar, and took me into its house, I was asleep by the time it got there, It nudged me around until I got up, I looked at it and asked "Who are you?", It laughed then smiled "I'm Song, In case your wondering, I'm female" She said "I'm Blue, a human transformed into a caterpie by a tree" I said, She looked at me strangely "Is that so?" She asked, I was tired so I went back to sleep, Song was making a cooking fire, I went back into my human shape while I was asleep, The jar didn't break because Song took me out of it at one point, When I awoke, I felt very hot and felt dizzy, I was attached to some log and being rotated over a fire, Things began looking blurry, and I passed out, Song took me off the log and touched me a bit, She then opened her mouth and placed my head into her mouth

APPLY SHADES OF POWER!

GLITTER BOOTS!!!
GLITTER GAUNTLETS!!
HYAH!!!

Thank this message
February 01, 2014 4:57:00am
[-]
Song bit down on my head, I felt no pain, No Human should be capable of surviving headloss, But I was, Song eventually devoured all of me, then burped, I regenerated inside of Song's stomach and woke up

APPLY SHADES OF POWER!

GLITTER BOOTS!!!
GLITTER GAUNTLETS!!
HYAH!!!

Thank this message
February 01, 2014 11:21:57pm
[-]
I looked about and saw nothing, "Why is it so dark, moist and squishy in here?" I thought, I heard Song burp, "Humans are tasty, When cooked properly" she said happily, I peiced together what happened quite quickly, Song ate me, I squirmed about, which made Song burp again

APPLY SHADES OF POWER!

GLITTER BOOTS!!!
GLITTER GAUNTLETS!!
HYAH!!!

Thank this message
March 07, 2014 1:48:41am
[-]
"I'm still hungry" Song said, and flew off to look for some pokemon, she saw a pidgey, and swallowed it, burping out a few feathers, she ate all the pokemon except for 1 male and female of every species on the island before patting her full belly "That was a good snack." Song said as the 507,050,098 pokemon squirmed in her stomach, causing her to loudly burp

APPLY SHADES OF POWER!

GLITTER BOOTS!!!
GLITTER GAUNTLETS!!
HYAH!!!

Thank this message
March 09, 2014 5:33:01am
[-]
Song patted her belly, I managed to get on top of the huge mass of Pokemon inside her, And tried to climb into her mouth, I succeeded to that point, and managed to open her mouth long enough for me to escape, I ran off afterwards, and hit Face-first into Another tree, I came out the hole as a Strawberry again, "Great" I said sarcastically, a Shaymin walked up to me and tasted me, I tried to roll away, but had no success in doing so, the Shaymin bit me, and flung me into its mouth basically, and chewed, I kept trying to get out of Shaymin's mouth, but the Shaymin swallowed me, "Great, eaten by a living bouquet of flowers" I said sarcastically

APPLY SHADES OF POWER!

GLITTER BOOTS!!!
GLITTER GAUNTLETS!!
HYAH!!!

Thank this message
March 11, 2014 2:29:46am
[-]
"Shay....." Shaymin yawned smiling, I rolled about in Shaymin's stomach, Not really caring anymore, Shaymin walked into a small hole, and looked like a small shrub when tucked into it, and fell asleep

APPLY SHADES OF POWER!

GLITTER BOOTS!!!
GLITTER GAUNTLETS!!
HYAH!!!

Thank this message
March 11, 2014 4:09:48am
[-]
A Pidgeot pecked at Shaymin, Shaymin was getting annoyed, the Pidgeot grabbed Shaymin with its talon, and lifted it out of the hole, then placed Shaymin's head into it's beak and landed, it lifted its head back, trying to swallow Shaymin, Shaymin tried to escape its beak, but couldn't, Pidgeot kept trying to swallow, but to no success either

APPLY SHADES OF POWER!

GLITTER BOOTS!!!
GLITTER GAUNTLETS!!
HYAH!!!

Thank this message
March 12, 2014 4:20:35am
[-]
Shaymin eventually escaped Pidgeot's beak and ran for as far as its stubby little legs can carry it, Only to be pounced by a hungry Liepard, the Liepard bit down on Shaymin, and Shaymin screamed in pain, The Liepard forced Shaymin into its mouth, and attempted to swallow, Shaymin struggled to get back into the Liepard's mouth, but had no success, Shaymin's stomach was full of stomach acids by now, and I was still rolling in its stomach, the Liepard was still hungry, so it began stalking a Pichu, before pouncing and swallowing it whole, Liepard smiled and walked away

APPLY SHADES OF POWER!

GLITTER BOOTS!!!
GLITTER GAUNTLETS!!
HYAH!!!

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]