Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Mudkip's Movies < best series you've ever watched
best series you've ever watched
Favorite Thread Post Reply
best series you've ever watched
April 29, 2015 4:23:31pm
[-]
If you are talking about animes then One Piece, Naruto & Dragon Ball Z are some of the best you'll find
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
August 20, 2015 2:14:02pm
[-]
Gilligan's Island. It's timeless, really. Feels like it could've been filmed yesterday.
Thank this message
December 04, 2015 3:45:31pm
[-]
Twilight series.its sounds like adults but i love that series.

Thank this message
December 20, 2015 12:31:23am
[-]
My favorite series would probably be the first Pokemon series, Steven Universe and Naruto. You probably know about Pokemon, so there's no need to explain why I chose that one, I suppose.

Steven Universe is cool if you like getting ran over with feels every single time you watch; it's also a multi-genre show, too, ranging from Action, Fantasy, Comic Science Fiction and Comedy-Drama. The beginning may put you off a bit because the tone of the story changes around the 25th episode - meaning that, from then on, it gets a lot better! (at least, imo) Though even the episodes before 25 are still good. My personal favorite from 1-24 would likely be Frybo.

Naruto is one I just started watching recently. It's really great, funny, sad ... Definitely a gem to look at! I was hooked by the time I watched the 1st episode.

Click below to take a wish!
[you must login to view images]

Climbing the mountain, never coming down
Break into the contents, never falling down

Thanks to Campt, Anarchy, Amy Rose and more not listed. I can't remember everyone's names, but know that I cherish what you've done for me!

Thank this message
April 08, 2016 11:58:08am
[-]
The walking dead is always a good one.

Thank this message
April 08, 2016 4:00:30pm
[-]
Naruto and dragon ball z
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,171 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]