February 11, 2014 6:36:16pm
[-]
fast and skillful players
Hey guys who do you think is the fastest and most skillful player in the world

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
February 12, 2014 2:15:59pm
[-]
hi suprem500 i think the best players in the world are cricket-virat kohli,ab de villers,hashim amla and football-christiano ronaldo and lionel messi
Thank this message
February 12, 2014 6:47:48pm (This post was last modified: February 13, 2014 12:38:58am by bond07.)
[-]
fast and skillful players
The fastest football player in the world right now is most likely Gareth Bale. Who is the most skillful? There are too many candidates for that right now.
Thank this message
February 18, 2014 1:17:49pm
[-]
well i know that in that category would be lebron james, he is definately the fittest person in basketball and a serious contender for fittest person in the world
Thank this message
February 18, 2014 1:19:45pm
[-]
It's really hard to say that any one person is the fastest or most skilled. You would really have to have every one of the best athletes in every sport get together and have a marathon to judge it.

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message
February 18, 2014 1:52:18pm
[-]
supreme 500 i think the most skilled player in cricket are Aaron Finch, Mitchell Jhonson, Dale Steyn and in football i think it's Sergio Aguero, Leonel Messi and Alvaro Negredo
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,182 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]