Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Contests < Valentine Day's Contest
Valentine Day's Contest
Favorite Thread Thread Locked
Valentine Day's Contest
February 12, 2014 2:47:27pm (This post was last modified: February 12, 2014 2:48:39pm by complanboy.)
[-]
Valentine Day's Contest
Hello everyone, I decided to hold a contest for Valentine day, which is on 14th Feb. The contest won't be a random raffle contest, but I will make it so that you are earning the prize by your hard work rather than just randomly winning by luck.
Speaking of prizes, here are the prizes
[you must login to view images] Shadow Oddish Base

Runner Up Gets
[you must login to view images] ShadowRufflet Base

Valentine day is mainly about love, which is expressed by people, so sights of letters, flowers, chocolates etc is common. So here is what the contest is about-
You have to choose a person on Pokemon Creed whom you would want to give a letter to. So, write a letter on that theme, and then mail that letter to me.

The best letter gets the First Prize, while the person for whom most letters were written gets the Runner-Up Prize.

Btw, mail your letters to complanbox, don't post here or else someone might copy them!

Also, don't write any bad words( I hope you understand what I mean )

The contest ends on 15th Feb
Any questions? Ask here!

Complan Boy Out!

>>The CHAMP is HERE<<
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
February 13, 2014 1:40:49am
[-]
ok thank you for holding this contest even know Valentine's Day was not always my best holiday but on her i can do that thank you again for doing this also heres an idea you might want to put the rarity of each of the two prizes
Thank this message
February 13, 2014 9:45:42am
[-]
lol, whats the next thing you wanna suggest? putting their gender, their exp, their original owner too? i think the current info is enough...

>>The CHAMP is HERE<<
Thank this message
February 13, 2014 12:21:28pm
[-]
This contest seem interesting. I would like to join. Maybe I will, if I have the time. Is there a limit to how many paragraphs we wrote?
Thank this message
February 13, 2014 12:59:07pm
[-]
Well, I didn't want to give hints or something, but the question above has made me do that.

I told, you have to write a letter as if you really were writing that for someone for Valentines Day. So, that means the length of the letter shouldn't be too long. So, write the letter with length according to that.
Happy to see that you found it interesting. I will hold more contests like these if I become richer XD

>>The CHAMP is HERE<<
Thank this message
February 13, 2014 2:35:28pm
[-]
do we really have to direct the letter to someone here? what if it's for someone else? like maybe, parents, or bf/gf/ anyone else not here?
Thank this message
February 13, 2014 2:57:35pm
[-]
no, you have to direct the letter to a creed member.

>>The CHAMP is HERE<<
Thank this message
February 13, 2014 3:50:53pm
[-]
this Valentine's Day i said to????? i love her very mush
my love is my life
Thank this message
February 14, 2014 2:45:29pm
[-]
The thread has been locked for no participation in the contest.
What do you think this means?
If it was a raffle, I am sure I would have more than 50 people participate. But since it was something where you have to think and write something, nobody participated.

The results are right in front of you, it tells how much the Creed Community sucks!

>>The CHAMP is HERE<<
Thank this message
Thread Locked

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,177 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]