Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Ideas/Suggestions < Clan Wars
Clan Wars
Favorite Thread Thread Locked
Clan Wars
March 06, 2014 10:25:45am
[-]
Clan Wars
I heard that Clan Wars will be added soon (Don't know if it's true, or someone was just trolling me), so I thought I would suggest an idea for how it should happen.

The "Score" of clans should be replaced by "Respect"(because this term sounds better :D)

The rankings of the clan will depend on wars, not on Clan EXP.

Wars
Only the Clan Leader can declare war, on other clans, but, they cannot declare war on a clan that is more than 5 ranks ahead of them, or more than 5 ranks below them.

After declaring of the war, the actual war will begin on next day, so that Clan declaring war doesn't have advantage.

There will be a new button in Clans called Clan War Base, where clan members can see wars their clan is fighting and condition of those wars.

Once a war is started, the EXP gained by clan members will recorded. Once 3 days will be passed, the clan who manages to get double the EXP gained by other clan wins the war. Or, as an alternative, the clan which gets more exp. in the 3 days wins.

Upon winning, if the clan challenged a clan ahead of them, they will get that clan's rank, while if they challenged a clan below them, they will only get respect.

Upon winning, the clan will get respect ranging from 90-100.(Or, a different range can be chosen)

This respect can be used to purchase many upgrades.

Some of the upgrades I thought-
1. Loan Center - Upon purchasing this upgrade, clan members can put their pokemon here, and then other clan members can borrow them ( saves time of waiting for the person to come online, and then make trade )
The pokemon kept in loaning center cannot be taken back, and the pokemon borrowed won't gain and level.

2. Clan Farm - Upon purchasing this, clan members can plant their berries in 100 slots, but 1 slot per clan member. They can view in which slot which member planted what and how much time it will take, but they can't take the berries.

3. Clan Lab(really confused, maybe don't add this)-
I have two ideas for this
A. First there will be respect cost for buying Clan Lab, and after Clan Lab is bought, it will cost 1,000,000,000 respect to build a Nuclear Bomb(it will be hard to build as clan gets only 90-100 respect per war)
The Nuclear Bomb can be used only by the leader, and upon using this, the Clan they use it on, will lose all of its upgrades, and will get their respect reduce to 1/4th of their respect.

B. Otherwise, after buying Lab, players can donate Radioactive material(which can be found on maps, or a specific map related to it and having NPC upon defeating whom you get it can be made)
After 100 Radioactive material are there in Lab, the Nuclear Bomb can be constructed, which can be used in same way as I wrote above.

Every day, 1 respect will be removed from the clan, and if the clan respect becomes 0, the clan is destroyed(This is to remove inactive clans)

Clans can also exchange 1 trillion exp for 1 respect( so they have reason to train even when clans are not in wars)

Rate it?
Was very hard to type.....

>>The CHAMP is HERE<<
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
March 06, 2014 10:34:24am
[-]
Nice idea but would rate 7/10. I really dislike this line .
`The rankings of the clan will depend on wars, not on Clan EXP.`
Rather there can be war points shown for each clan , also to be frank that lab idea sucks , it takes a hard time to get updates. We need to be friendly to others and competite with others instead of destroying there hard work. I am very sorry if u didn't liked it but it was just my view

site to download adobe photoshop for making userbar and many other useful things
[you must login to view links]

Pokemon Creed's Best Chat Moments

^^^^
Click here

[you must login to view images]
^thanz a lot to arsenic. :)
Thank this message
March 06, 2014 11:45:50am
[-]
Agreeing with Ash20111 on this line, "The rankings of the clan will depend on wars, not on Clan EXP."

The question is, then, what will be the point of training if it doesn't affect your clan?
Thank this message
March 06, 2014 11:57:35am
[-]
It's an 8/10 the only parts are, as Ash and Amathyst said, The change of the ranking system, I also don't think that should be implemented. And I don't think the lab should be either.

[you must login to view links] < Come check it out
Thank this message
March 06, 2014 12:53:17pm
[-]
Nice idea, but i think its really very hard to update..! So i rate it 6/10.

[you must login to view images]
elite trainer-#332341
Thank this message
March 06, 2014 1:13:30pm
[-]
First of all, thank you for reading it completely.
The uses of Respect were something I thought randomly, and even I thought destroying and all that would be unsuitable for the game, so that part can be removed.

Now, answer to ash, Amathyst and Tman-
Like I said, training will be important to win clan wars, which will determine the rankings. so, training hard will still be important to get good ranks.
Also, if the clan is not in war, then they can exchange 1 trillion exp(or any other amount) for 1 respect. So, training hard to get your clan to top will never change.

The system of having wars determining rankings will allow more active clans to surpass the dead/inactive/dormant clans.

Yeah, its hard to implement, but, if Da Man currently has no idea about Clan Wars, then he can work over it, and its not like it has to be implemented in a day or in a week, it can be implemented slowly.

Any more questions?

>>The CHAMP is HERE<<
Thank this message
March 19, 2014 2:13:10pm
[-]
thread dead
lol it is rhyming

to jump, i need to bump

>>The CHAMP is HERE<<
Thank this message
July 09, 2014 9:53:33am
[-]
Bump again xD

>>The CHAMP is HERE<<
Thank this message
April 05, 2015 5:53:33am
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
April 05, 2015 6:48:16am
[-]
Its good but may need some improvement so 7/10
Thank this message
April 05, 2015 12:30:05pm
[-]
Even though its a good idea and im am givng it 8/10
i thnk isnt it similar to the game clash of clans dont u thnk
Thank this message
April 05, 2015 12:32:39pm
[-]
It's good, but what if the clan has super low ranked people, they should make it so each clan gets the same level poke just for war so it can be fair

Don't read this. Your wasting your time.
Thank this message
Thread Locked

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]