Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Oddish's Off-Topic < Big 3 Manga Reviews.
Big 3 Manga Reviews.
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Big 3 Manga Reviews.
April 21, 2014 9:26:41pm (This post was last modified: April 21, 2014 9:34:37pm by Aster1.)
[-]
Big 3 Manga Reviews.
Hello my fellow Shinigami-ninja-pirate-otaku. Here I will give 'brief' Reviews of the big three manga: BLEACH,Naruto and onepiece.

By reviews I mean;firstly I'll summarize the chapter, then I'll go more in depth, then I'll give my opinion on it and then rate the chapter /10 (I'll be rating the chapter on Art quality,progression (etc). And finally I'll speculate.

If I miss anything fell free to correct me, if you think I got something 'wrong' again feel free to correct me. And of course leave your speculations down below.

(Now, I'm not very knowledgeable on Naruto, I've read the most recent chapters but... Meh. >.>.And I have No knowledge on onepiece, so if any other 2 players want to review Naruto or onepiece on this thread pm me asking if you can review (either) naruto and/or onepiece.)

Reviews will be every Wednesday (starting from the 23rd)

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
April 23, 2014 9:53:23am (This post was last modified: April 23, 2014 9:56:20am by Aster1.)
[-]
Big 3 Manga Reviews.
The chapter starts off with Gremmy watching as chunks of the meteor fly down towards the seireitei after Kenpachi had cut it. Gremmy calls Kenpachi a monster and asks haw he cut it. Kenpachi explains that his sword can cut anything (Not sure if thats it's ability or just the fact that kenpachi is a beast) Gremmy replies by creating more clones and summoning space above Kenpachi, stating "If there's nothing you can't cut, I'll kill you with something shapeless!!". Kenpachi gets enveloped by 'space'.

Kenpachi then proceeds to cut a Gremmy (It looked like he threw Nozarashi at him). The Gremmy he cut ad a bomb strapped to his chest, kenpachi throws him away.He still gets scorched by the bomb.Gremmy is shocked that he survived...... Gremmy proceeds to evolve into conkeldurr, but rips himself into bit (couldn't think of a better way to explain it >.>

The chapter ends with Gremmy falling of a building.Hopefully, this is the last we see of Gremmy.

Art: 8/10 Some parts looked a bit rushed/lazy e.g. The panel where Kenpachi emerges from the explosion.
Progression:9.5/10 (hopefully Gremmy is dead and we never see him again)
Fight(all together not just this chapter) 10/10 If this gets animated it's going to be good.
Next chapter we'll see either a Gremmy flashback or a fight against Ascen(nacklevar whatever >.>

Opinions on if;Kensei, Rose and/or Shinji are dead. If Tetsuzaimon and Komamura are actually going to Juha's palace?

(Naruto Thursday, onepiece Friday)
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,171 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]