Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Ralt's Roleplaying Center < Return of the World Eater
Return of the World Eater
Favorite Thread Post Reply
May 01, 2014 9:10:43pm
[-]
About 2500 years have passed since Alduin's defeat by the Dragonborn, and Skyrim was at peace, the Civil War ended with the Stormcloaks defeating the Imperial Empire, though they stayed in tact to protect Skyrim from the Imperial Empire from attacking, which they were certain would happen.as well as the Thalmor, but something unexpected has happened, Just like 2500 years ago, Alduin returned and he now has started to destroy Skyrim. You are a Prisoner being taken to the block in the rebuilt town of Helgen, as you were to be executed, Alduin appeared, he using a Thu'um, causing meteors to fall from the sky, running to the closest building, you begin your escape of Helgen, After getting to Helgen's main fort, there's a dead Stormcloak on the ground, You take all his stuff and begin your escape. After seeing the destruction he caused to Helgen, you decided to slay the World Eater, and head to Riverwood for supplies, Alduin also flew overhead which means it would be best to peruse to dragon before it destroys the world.

Rules
1: No Godmodding
2: Romance is allowed
3: Knowledge of Skyrim is unrequired, I'll fill you in on as much as I can.
4: Thu'ums (or Shouts) can be learned in 2 ways, One is to be Dovahkiin(Dragonborn) and to use the Souls of Dragons to be able to use Thu'ums or to study the Way of the Voice with the greybeards up on Mount Hrothgar

Races
Nord- The Natives of Skyrim
Breton- Have the ability Dragonskin which allows them to absorb Magic from spells, and have a natural resistance to magic.
Dark Elf: Natives of Marrowind, not many Nords like them, they have 50% Fire resistance and can shround themseles in Fire dealing 10 damage per second to close opponents.
High Elf- Most are part of the Thalmor, They are masters of illusion and due to Highborn, they can regenerate magica quickly.
Redguard- Not well appreciated in Skyrim, They are the best fighters in all of Tamriel(A Different land).They call upon Adrenaline Rush to easily cut down their opponents.
Wood Elf- There are no better Archers in all of Tamriel, They have a natural resistance to Poison and Disease by 50%. They can also call animals to help them out in combat.
Khajit- Cat-like people, they are deeply hated in Skyrim because they don't have a good reputation, most of them become theives, though some are traders and have moon sugar and Skooma on them.
Argonian- They are Lizard-like people, they are very good theives and assassins, they can breath underwater and can regenerate health allot quicker.
Imperial- Used to rule most of Skyrim, they always find Gold easier than anyone else, They can calm people for 60 seconds using their "Call of the Empire".
Orcs-the most unattractive of races of Skyrim, they are amazing at combat and are excellent with Heavy Armour and Smithing (I am Canadian, I spell Armour differently than Americans do.)

-If I missed a Race inform me please-

To Sign up, Please post in this format

Name:
Race:
Appearance:
Personality:
Biography:
Other:

Here is me-
Name: Meybah Krii Shul(Foolish Wrath, Kill, Sun)
Race: Redguard
Appearance: Long black hair, Whitish skin (Kinda black, but mostly white), his eyes are an Amber yellow, the clothing he wears is the clothing of an Imperial Officer, he carries around a Warhammer and 2 Steel War axes, in case if he needs to do some massive damage, He also has a bow for long range support.
Personality: He doesn't speak much, Though when asked something he usually has a sarcastic remark for it.
Biography: Came to Skyrim to relax in Solitude, free from anything, he also is Dragonborn but doesn't know it, his name was chosen by the Greybeards, for they found him when he was at least 3, they decided he had much potential, and set him off to Tamriel at age 16, keeping his violent destiny hidden, he returned to Skyrim after hearing about mysterious Dragon sightings.
Other: I made this entire thing on my 3DS, So I'm positive I messed up somewhere...

-Note-
Health is meant by wounds and stuff like that (such as a cut in the arm or a gash in the back or a scorch mark)

Prepare for the makeover!

GLITTER FORCE MAKEOVER!!!

APPLY SHADES OF POWER!

GLITTER BOOTS!!!
GLITTER GAUNTLETS!!
HYAH!!!

A force as strong as life itself! I'm Glitter Spring!

Okay now that THAT'S over with.
[you must login to view images]
[you must login to view images] "Here we go."
[you must login to view images] <-That's pretty much a Midi made by Sans.
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
May 05, 2014 10:58:43pm
[-]
Name: Vincent Drayvenn
Race: Dark Elf
Appearance: His eyes are a deep green. His hair is rather long and unkempt, colored a dark brown with splotches of blue, green, and purple. His robes are pure white with several blood and soot stains. Under his robe is a chainmail vest. His pants are indigo and his boots are made of silver and iron.
Personality: Vengeful, merciless, uses profane language (It will be censored tho), but overall fights for the greater good of the people.
Bio: For two years he has been forced to live with the ghost of a serial killer. He has a very large bounty on his heads in a large number of towns in Skyrim.
Other: Skyrim is rated M isn't it?

Thank this message
May 05, 2014 11:09:43pm
[-]
(Yeah, and accepted)

APPLY SHADES OF POWER!

GLITTER BOOTS!!!
GLITTER GAUNTLETS!!
HYAH!!!

Thank this message
May 07, 2014 9:02:09pm
[-]
(Doubt anyone else'll join. Should we start?)

Thank this message
May 08, 2014 2:04:36am
[-]
(We can.)

APPLY SHADES OF POWER!

GLITTER BOOTS!!!
GLITTER GAUNTLETS!!
HYAH!!!

Thank this message
May 08, 2014 9:29:32pm
[-]
(You go first. I'm not completely familiar with Skyrim.)

Thank this message
May 08, 2014 10:52:09pm
[-]
I walked down the path to Riverwood, When I got there, I ran some favours for Iro, The blacksmith (Hod is the actual Blacksmith, I'm just re-arangeing the names)

APPLY SHADES OF POWER!

GLITTER BOOTS!!!
GLITTER GAUNTLETS!!
HYAH!!!

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,182 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]