Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Questions/Help < Exp Lock
Exp Lock
Favorite Thread Thread Locked
Exp Lock
June 25, 2014 9:36:03pm
[-]
Exp Lock
I just bought one but I don't know what it does or how to use it, any. HElp?

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
June 25, 2014 10:28:50pm
[-]
Exp lock stop your pokemon from leveling up, so if you want to keep a certain pokemon at a certain level, and want the pokemon in your roster, but afraid that you might levels it up accidentally, you can attached the exp lock to it (just like any other item you attached to a pokemon), and it wont level up if you defeat a pokemon with it.

just a side note: after you attached it to the pokemon, switch another pokemon in the first spot, since there a glitch that makes any item you attached to the first pokemon a exp share (temporary, until you switch spot in your roster or logged out).

[you must login to view images]
Made by: Levi Rivalle
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images]
^^^Sig made by Harmony.|GlitterShinx was make by DarkVortex
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
^^^ Made by me.
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
^^^Userbar and Cloud Shinx/Luxio/LuxrayMade by MaD_Roby
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images]
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
Thread Locked

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]