Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Oddish's Off-Topic < What did you get in the Lucky Dip today?
What did you get in the Lucky Dip today?
Favorite Thread Post Reply
July 14, 2014 1:07:35am (This post was last modified: July 14, 2014 1:10:03am by PokeMaster1010.)
[-]
Hello!! For the fun of it and because it IS fun, post what you got in the Wailord's Lucky Dip Today!!
I got: You decide to fight Wailord. RichKidDre walks by and thinks you begging for money. Out of kindness he gives you the Pokemon: Eelektross [M] Level 5

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
July 14, 2014 2:58:06am
[-]
I got a little money from it! I think it was like 76000 dollars or something? I'm not sure exactly but yea!

[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
July 14, 2014 3:34:34am
[-]
Excuse me, but there is a bigger and older thread by Fluttershy that does the exact same thing.

Birthday is January 19.Hope I get gifts

[you must login to view images] Thanks Shinxey/Amy Rose
Thank this message
July 15, 2014 3:07:05pm
[-]
I got: You take a dip... Wailord became scared and hid inside a random bush. George Bush suddenly jumped out of there, injured by Wailord's body slam. You took him in the hospital and you were rewarded with a Sun Stone!

Thank this message
July 15, 2014 4:20:22pm
[-]
How about:
You take a dip. You suddenly realize this thread is pointless because there's already a thread like this on the forums, so you ask a mod to close it. For no reason at all, you get $17,626!

(I'm not trying to be mean, I'm telling the truth.)

Thank this message
July 15, 2014 6:49:29pm
[-]
Mine was:
You take a dip, Wailord was mad at you because Fluttershy has already made a thread that is exactly the same as this one. For making this thread, a mod closes it. :I

^Me. :D
^Thx ABOMINATOR!
^'Bout time someone noticed. ;D
^Yes, I made those. No you may not use them.
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,177 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]