Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Ideas/Suggestions < Auction time..!
Auction time..!
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Auction time..!
July 19, 2014 9:48:14am
[-]
Auction time..!
In game, auction time is too high. Like 1 day is minimum. My suggestion is to lower the time like, 10min, 1 hour, 10hour, 1day, 2day, 5day. Like adding lowertime, we can get instant coins...! Comment your opinion

Profile Hits:
[you must login to view images]

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
July 19, 2014 2:40:30pm
[-]
Da Man, please add this to the game. This is useful for the instant auction....!

Profile Hits:

Thank this message
July 22, 2014 5:22:17pm
[-]
Please do not double post again if your idea is not been on the second page.
I find this VERY irritating to see. If I were Da Man I would not want to reply to the thread due to you not following the rules.

As for your idea:
If you want 'instant coins' then why don't you just create a trade, that way it's instant.
As with shorter times available for selection, some people who have the coins may not be online when you've held the auction, therefore the bid you get for the Pokemon might be reduced and people may complain.
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]