Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed - Forums
You need to be logged in first before you can favorite a thread!

Pokemon Creed Forums < Oddish's Off-Topic < Mew or Arceus?
Mew or Arceus?
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Mew or Arceus?
August 11, 2014 8:56:55pm
[-]
Mew or Arceus?
Who of the two Pokemon do you think came first?

I'd say Mew did because of pretty much all of its Pokedex Entries say it is the Ancestor of All Pokemon, Including Arcues, and the "Egg" of which Arceus emerged from was never explained, It was just, there, but something would've had to of laid it, Of course you can argue about that because of Egyptian Mythology's Re(or Ra) being "created" in the same manner. But because of Metranome and Transform and it is the Ancestor Pokemon, Mew is capable of using every attack and learn every TM, Also, Mew appeared in the 1st gen games, and stayed throughout unseen and required to be caught via event or glitch, or hacking. Of course Arceus is also obtained Event,by hacking, or by some kinda thing in Black/White that I never really understood, but the point I'm trying to make is Mew came first :P.

Prepare for the makeover!

GLITTER FORCE MAKEOVER!!!

APPLY SHADES OF POWER!

GLITTER BOOTS!!!
GLITTER GAUNTLETS!!
HYAH!!!

A force as strong as life itself! I'm Glitter Spring!

Okay now that THAT'S over with.
[you must login to view images]
[you must login to view images] "Here we go."
[you must login to view images] <-That's pretty much a Midi made by Sans.
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
August 12, 2014 1:30:32am
[-]
You have a good point, but I would actually say that Arceus came first. You reference Egyptian Mythology by saying that Ra was created in the same manner. Well actually in Egyptian Mythology there is a better example. It say that first there was nothing, and then there was chaos. That is like the way that the egg of Arceus appeared, even though Arceus is a force of good. You say that mew is the ancestor of all pokemon, but it has no link to creation. If it came first, it would not be able to create everything in the pokemon universe. It would also be reasonable that because Arceus created mew, then mew would have some of Arceus's DNA along with all the other pokemon's DNA, and be able to learn every move and TM . And because it has so much power, it is seen like a god or the ancestor of pokemon. Arceus probably created all the legendary pokemon to be like lesser gods while he was the major god. This is why I think Arceus came first.

Birthday is January 19.Hope I get gifts

[you must login to view images] Thanks Shinxey/Amy Rose
Thank this message
August 12, 2014 3:11:11am
[-]
You raise a good argument, And I'd say Mew and Arceus were created about the same time, Mew to be the Ancestor of all pokemon, And Arceus to be the "Creation Deity" of the Pokeverse, Also. If a Mega Arceus does come out, It better have the 1k Arms that Diamond said it had, and I think Mew was slightly older than Arceus, But not by much, It's just really unexplained because there is little to no evidence to explain who is the God Pokemon, Also, If Arceus was the True god, How come he can't learn every attack, unlike Mew? I'm just going to go on a stretch and say that Mew and Arceus are both the God Pokemon. Arceus because it created the Universe, And Mew because it is the Pokemon that has the DNA of All Pokemon, and humans, Because People at one point were Pokemon XD No seriously, In the Japanese version it stated that a Pokemon became Human. and, A human became a Kadabra with one pokedex entry.

Prepare for the makeover!

GLITTER FORCE MAKEOVER!!!

APPLY SHADES OF POWER!

GLITTER BOOTS!!!
GLITTER GAUNTLETS!!
HYAH!!!

A force as strong as life itself! I'm Glitter Spring!

Okay now that THAT'S over with.
[you must login to view images] "Here we go."
[you must login to view images] <-That's pretty much a Midi made by Sans.
Thank this message
August 12, 2014 8:43:00am
[-]
Guys it's a game Ur taking it like it's something real either of them could be first so stop

hello Thanks for reading my signature
My training rates
3 billon per shiny pokemon 250 millon for each berrie 25 coins per billon
My goals
have 100k coins have luminous and golden pokemons
there are somethings that i want to talk about how to beat the forest tower and other towers except for snorlax tower and how do we beat more than 50 pokemons in infinity tower thats all for me[/color][/u]
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,171 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]