Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - News/Announcements < Minute Tower, Speed Tower & Other Updates
Minute Tower, Speed Tower & Other Updates
Favorite Thread Thread Locked
August 16, 2014 12:03:23pm
[-]
Yo!

Just a few updates to announce.

/img/minute_tower.gif /img/speed-tower.gif
There are two new battle towers.
The first being the Minute Tower, which you can challenge to test how many Pokemon you can faint within a minute!
The other tower is the Speed Tower, which you can challenge to see how fast you can faint 25 Pokemon.
Like other towers, personal records are taken and the best daily records of the Minute & Speed towers are given prizes.

You can obtain further evolution items and a Soothe Bell from treasure boxes. A soothe bell doubles the rate at which your Pokemon gains happiness.

On the profile pages, you can now view all of the user's other userbars.

A new map has been implemented (Al Sahra). Feel free to PM me with new maps (providing an image) and I may consider implementing that map in.

Thanks!
Da Man

Looking for artists to help create sprites/UI/tiles/backgrounds/characters for Pokemon Creed. If interested, PM me with portfolio.[/b]

/img/refer1.png
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
Thread Locked

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,176 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]