The Fight for Eternity
Favorite Thread Post Reply
The Fight for Eternity
September 02, 2014 9:38:12pm
[-]
The Fight for Eternity
Chapter 1- Journal Entries
Part 1- The Newspaper.

"Sept 12, year 470X- (Third Year of the Eternity War between my kind and well of course, humans.)" The Journal entry reads. "I feel weak and haven't eaten in days. My fighting spirit is down and I can tell Terry's and Mokka's are too. Terry is a 13 or 14 year old girl with long, luscious red (no, not natural red, actual cherry or tomato red) hair. She wears it down often, and her normal attire is a white T shirt with black letters that read "Forever Perfect". She also wears black jeans and has the prettiest blue eyes. Then there is Mokka. He's an idiot. His real name isn't Mokka, it's really Michael Mohan. (Pronounced Mike-AL Mo-Anne) He's a plump, pale 18 year old who's useful when it comes to computers. Other than that, he's sorta useless. And I, I am Ace. I have long-ish black hair and red eyes. Out of my group, I'm the agile, tough, and naive one. Yeah, the coolest, I know. I wear a black shirt (One with the sleeves torn off) and black pants, with a chain off of the side. And wings. Black ones that retract." The rest of that page is illegible.

That was in the newspaper of a recently discovered journal from 470X. Which was 12 years ago. That journal was written by the kid who saved Earth from total destruction. That was the was the only page that was found.

But the way that journal was written, it sounded more like a storybook to me than a journal. Did Ace know someone was going to read it? Of course I did!

I got you readers good, didn't I? Honestly, when I was writing that journal, I wanted to put everything in great detail. When some people came to interview me, I guess they got a little read of my journal. Which I had stopped writing in 2 or 3 years ago.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
[you must login to view images]
PM me if you would like to add a character in the story, or just review this. Please, if you do, title the PM "Eternity", otherwise I'm not likely to reply to it.

Quick Review and Questions/Spoiler Alert

Spoiler:
Ace has read to you some of his journal and is 1st person narrating the story.
Questions-
How do you think Ace feels about his friends?
How does Ace act after reading this part of the chapter.
(These are questions to get you to think more deeply into the story. If you PM me the answers to these after the story's completion, you will get a prize.)
Now, our spoiler:
In the next part, Ace meets with some FBI agents after his famous journal has been taken away. Calling back onto his friends to retrieve it, they come, which could be the start of a new war between truth seekers and retrievers.

[you must login to view links] My Forum!
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view links] <Tman's awesome site~
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,181 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]