Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Oddish's Off-Topic < Story Time
Story Time
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Story Time
September 20, 2014 12:58:45am (This post was last modified: September 20, 2014 1:51:07am by Amy Rose.)
[-]
Story Time
A thread to write short stories. But! There are a few things you should know beforehand:
1: You ARE allowed to write stories about fictional characters. IT doesn't have to be about Pokemon.
2: Please keep your stories G/PG.
3: The story can be about anything and have any genre-horror*, comedy, romance*^, etc.
(*Please use only vague descriptions if blood/gore/etc is used, as it scares/disturbs people. [Ex. There was blood from the wound.]
*^Nothing beyond kissing, and no detailed kissing. [Ex. The two kissed.])
4: Images/Videos/Audios/etc are allowed to be included-provided they are appropriate.
5: No swearing. (You can say 'Damn' and 'Hell' though, since they're not against Creed Rules.)

I think that's all. I'll add more if something comes up. Have fun writing fun stories! xD
(I'll write one and post in a bit.)
I was dared to post this story I wrote. xD

Spoiler:
Once upon a time, there was an evil and very stupid person named 'Buttnik. He built a bunch of robots that ended up being smarter than he was. He was always mean to them. One day, the bots smartened up and took over 'Buttnik's fortress and threw him in the dungeon. Sonic and Tails did not rescue him. After a few days, the bots left the fortress and went to do other things. Everyone forgot about 'Buttnik who was still locked in the dungeon. The End.

Spoiler:
Once upon a time, there was a kid named Gary Oak. Gary LOVED to sing, and he sang ALL the time. One day, he walked outside and started belting out this new song he made up.
"I am Gary Oak! I'm better than everyone!" he sang. A bunch of people in the nearby town heard the song and came running out of their homes. They all ran away screaming. Gary continued to sing. Eventually, he came across a Pokemon Trainer.
"Battle me." he said.
"If I win, you stop singing."
Gary agreed and called out his first Pokemon. After a long fight, Gary lost the battle. Gary never gave up singing though, he kept practicing in his basement with his cheerleaders. The End.

[you must login to view images]
^Me. :D
^Thx ABOMINATOR!
^'Bout time someone noticed. ;D
^Yes, I made those. No you may not use them.
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,171 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]