Pokemon Creed Forums < Ralt's Roleplaying Center < MLP:FiM- Elements of Harmony
MLP:FiM- Elements of Harmony
Favorite Thread Post Reply
September 23, 2014 9:19:19pm
[-]
Prologue-
Princess Celestia needs six new ponies to take part in being the honorary group called, "The Elements of Harmony." The reason being is that it is thousands of years later and ponies have gotten more technically advanced. There are cars, phones, computers and whatnot. Which means that villains have advanced as well as everyday ponies.

Available Elements-
Magic-
Generosity-
Laughter- {Taken by NessUnderling}
Honesty-
Loyalty-
Kindness-

Rules:
1. No Alicorns.
2. 1 dragon, and that goes with whoever gets Magic.
3. No one can have 2 characters with elements.
4. No 2 of the same element.
5. 2 pegasi, 2 Earth ponies, and 2 unicorns
6. Basics.

Also, BlueLink9001 and Amy Rose, no parentheses chatting. This only goes for them because if they are given that right they overuse it. So they will not be able to play on this RP if they break this rule once each. The only exception for them will be questions and before the RP starts. Other than that, there is no reason I should see this RP flooded with chat.

Also, please be descriptive in this RP.

Form-
Name:
Bio:
Hometown:
Appearance:
Personality:
Element:

My Pony's Form-
Name: Ace Athera
Species: Pegasus
Bio: Ace: I'd rather not talk about it.
Hometown: Cloudsdale, where all the kewl ponies live!
Appearance: A silver pony with a black mane and tail with crimson eyes. His cutie mark is a mark to resemble fun in a scary way.
Personality: Loves to laugh, fly and skip. Very nice and a bit creepy on how he's "always watching".
Element: Laughter.

[you must login to view images]
[you must login to view links] My Forum!
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view links] <Tman's awesome site~
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,179 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]