Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Oddish's Off-Topic < Parodies I'm working on
Parodies I'm working on
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Parodies I'm working on
November 29, 2014 1:54:26am (This post was last modified: November 29, 2014 3:07:09am by BlueLink9001.)
[-]
Parodies I'm working on
Okay I'm working on 3 Parodies of the song "Do you want to build a snowman" from Frozen. I'm basing 3 off of Five Nights at Freddy's, 2 sang by the Animatronic characters, One sang by Mike. :3 This is what I got for one so far

"Please let me in the Office?" sang by Foxy the Pirate :3
"Mike?" *BANG BANG BANGBANGBANG* "Please let me in the office? C'mon, just let me in, I never do things anymore, Just open the door, It's like you've gone away! I used to be famous, And now I'm not, I wish they would tell me why! Please let me in the office? There's no one else out here..."
Mike: GO AWAY FOXY!
"Okay bye...." *Foxy sprints back to Pirate's cove*
-Night 3-
*Foxy sprints to the left door*
*BANG BANG BANGBANG BANG*
"Please let me in the office? Or check the cameras around the halls? I think some company is overdue, I started talking to the posters on the walls!" Hang in there mates. "It gets a little lonely, In these curtains, Just watching the cameras flash on!"
Mike: I'm scared, They're getting more active!
Phone Guy: Getting scared only makes it harder. Calm down.
Mike: No! P-Please, I don't want to be alone here.
-Night 4-
*Foxy waits in the cove, as Call 4 plays, when it ends he sprints to the left door*
*BANG BANG BANG* "Mike, Please, I know you're in there... The others are wondering how you've been, He said have courage, and you're trying to, and I'm here for you, Just let me in! We only have eachother, and these doors...What are we gonna do? Please let me in the office?"
the actual song can be here

"Do you wanna kill a Night Guard"- Sang by Freddy Fazbear
"Do you wanna kill a Night Guard? C'mon lets not delay, You never do things anymore, get out of there, It's like you've gone away! We used to be the stars, and now you're not, I wish you would tell me why! Do you wanna kill a Night Guard? You won't need to do much."
Foxy: GO AWAY FREDDY!
"Okay bye..."
*Freddy laughing*
"Do you wanna kill a Night Guard? Or Sprint around the halls? I think some killing's overdue. I started killing all the people at the malls!" YOU WEREN'T READY! "It gets a little boring, No visitors, Just watching the hours tick by!"
-The place is said to close by Year's end-
"Foxy, please, I know you're in there, The place is done but we are not, They said have courage, And we have that, but we're here for you, Just come out! we only have eachother, Just You and us, what do you wanna do? Do you wanna kill a Night Guard?"

That's all I got so far, Please tell me what to change and if I should add anything, and how you thought of it. :P

Prepare for the makeover!

GLITTER FORCE MAKEOVER!!!

APPLY SHADES OF POWER!

GLITTER BOOTS!!!
GLITTER GAUNTLETS!!
HYAH!!!

A force as strong as life itself! I'm Glitter Spring!

Okay now that THAT'S over with.
[you must login to view images]
[you must login to view images] "Here we go."
[you must login to view images] <-That's pretty much a Midi made by Sans.
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,177 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]