Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Graphics Showcase < Teddiursa Siggy
Teddiursa Siggy
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Teddiursa Siggy
December 20, 2014 11:15:09pm (This post was last modified: December 30, 2014 1:16:23am by adamwilson.)
[-]
Teddiursa Siggy
So, I was in the middle of making someone else a regular siggy, and I ended up making myself a siggy instead XD. While i was making it, i decided to change alot of the processes that i usually go through during making a siggy, and i ended up with this. Normally, my siggys are very bold/rough and kinda all over the place, whereas this one is alot smoother and simple, so I want to see if people like this kinda siggy or if its better when its a bit bolder.

Please rate it, and provide some constructive feedback that I can actually use (not just a comment like 'the background looks too dark', tell me how that I can improve in a comment like 'try adding a gradient too lighten the background a bit' etc.).

[you must login to view images]

Version 2 (With the help of Oscah and Queenx, though I am still trying to get the hang of c4d, so I will add that soon once I do)

Spoiler:
Need help? Then message catcherpro - #16009

Ty so much Hiromi Ai!

Da Man, that rayquaza sig is truly awesome! Thx again!

ABOMINATOR is my bae

My Latest Signature (24/02/2015):
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
December 21, 2014 12:37:09am
[-]
Hi

hey everyone!
Thank this message
December 21, 2014 12:37:32am
[-]
Cute pokemon 8/10!

Awsome Pokemon:
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]

Click below and help me get coins!

My Trainer Card:
Thank this message
December 21, 2014 12:38:45am
[-]
like it 9/10
Thank this message
December 21, 2014 12:40:44am
[-]
10/10 it is awesome

hey everyone!
Thank this message
December 21, 2014 1:22:53am
[-]
It looks awesome! I rate it 10/10! Good luck for your next one adam!

Profile Hits:

Thank this message
December 21, 2014 11:10:04am
[-]
Looks kawaiii :3 Love the look of teddiursa spacing out xD 9/10
Personally, the text looks rather plain and somewhat dull. Maybe put it a little closer to the render (just a little closer xD)
Pick a font that would match the kawaiii-ness of the teddiursa (thought I'm not exactly sure what font that would be) and the rest of the sig. :D Also, you could add a border too xD

Bruuuhhhh

Lol
Click below so I can take you on a magical journey to my well!
Thank this message
December 21, 2014 8:24:09pm
[-]
December 21, 2014 11:10:04amRobath Wrote:  Looks kawaiii :3 Love the look of teddiursa spacing out xD 9/10
Personally, the text looks rather plain and somewhat dull. Maybe put it a little closer to the render (just a little closer xD)
Pick a font that would match the kawaiii-ness of the teddiursa (thought I'm not exactly sure what font that would be) and the rest of the sig. :D Also, you could add a border too xD

Thanks for the suggestions. I always have difficulties with my text, so I think it would be wise to download some font plug-ins so I can have a much wider range of fonts to use when making siggys (hopefully their is some kawaii fonts in there XD). I just set the text layers to grain extract so it matches the background, and when I tried to move the text closer some of it is hard to see, so at the moment i'll have to leave it as it is. Also, I find that whenever I try to add a border, it just doesnt match the siggy, so I will try to find some good bordering techniques that I could use in the future to really compliment the background and render.

Spoiler:

Ty so much Hiromi Ai!

ABOMINATOR is my bae

Thank this message
December 23, 2014 11:43:56pm
[-]
This is a pretty good start, well done with it. However, I think everyone have given you very unrealistic rates and it's more of a 2 maybe a 3 at best but you're just starting out so don't worry.
The main thing that is bothering me is the fact that the scanlines over the teddi is disctracting from the teddi, so I would suggest deleting them from there. The next point is that you have a lot of empty space that isn;t doing much so I would suggest lowering the height of the canvas so just the tip of teddi's ears and toes are cut off.

Thank this message
December 24, 2014 1:05:41am
[-]
Its Alright. You can add c4d to make the pokemon blend more with the bg

My Arts

Thank this message
December 24, 2014 1:49:10am
[-]
Thanks for the feedback Oscah and Queenx!
Oscah - I will definitely try to remove the scanlines and other distracting effects from the teddiursa, I now see what you mean when you said that it distracts from the original teddiursa render, it should be easy enough to do and sort out. Also, I agree that there is a lot of blank space, so I will lower the height, and (possibly) even the width. The blank space problem also mixes in with what queenx said, that i should use c4d to blend it, and also to fill up some space. Though first, I really need to practice and learn how to use c4d effectively, as I have never really used it properly before. Thanks for giving me what you think is a true rating, it shows me that there is much left to learn, and that I have a lot more work to do!

Queenx - Along with the comment I writ above, I do think that c4d could help me a lot, to make the render blend with the background a little more (as you said), and to also make it a lot more 'exciting' as it could be a main and distinctive feature when/if I use it right with the teddiursa and the background. I love the way you use c4d, so hopefully I can get somewhere at least a little bit close to that level in the future.

I appreciate all of your comments, and I will try to make the improvements stated tomorrow (bedtime now, way too tired U.U) and add them to this thread, so that we can all see how your comments and feedback have gotten me a little bit closer to one day becoming a great siggy maker!

Spoiler:

Ty so much Hiromi Ai!

ABOMINATOR is my bae

Thank this message
December 24, 2014 2:21:29am
[-]
Adam I like it a lot and was wandering if you could make me a siggy with a Monferno somewhere on it!PM me if you need!

Don't read this. Your wasting your time.
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]