Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - General Discussions < Training Rates - Poll
Training Rates - Poll
Favorite Thread Thread Locked
Training Rates - Poll
January 19, 2015 9:23:01pm
[-]
Lets try. They usually say the third time is the charm so what can go wrong
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
January 19, 2015 9:26:25pm
[-]
January 19, 2015 1:04:39pmadilkhan Wrote:  i change my point of view allstarhayden is right because very hard to make coin and any one cannot given 30 to 50 coin per bill exp i given 1/10

Why are you taking advice from someone who's highest level is a 9k? They are trying to get you to train cheap so they can get training for a cheap price
Thank this message
January 19, 2015 9:27:24pm
[-]
Half of the people giving an opinion on this don't even train, so its kind of pointless for them to vote on it
Thank this message
January 19, 2015 9:35:14pm
[-]
30-50 coins would have been fine. but 8-10 coins for 1 bil exp?
That is just ruining the training rates.
Sooner and might really happen if this 8-10 coins per 1 bil exp continue. We might see 1 coin per 1 bil exp.

[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
January 19, 2015 10:40:46pm (This post was last modified: January 19, 2015 10:41:13pm by zapdos.)
[-]
Training Rates - Poll
As this has been tried a few times in the past and failed i don't see why we can't give it another try now we have a few more decent trainers joining the idea maybe this time it might work, i say 40 per bill is more than ok.

As it will always happen and players will try to out do others for training jobs so they offer it cheaper but like ive seen in the past these players only train a few bill but when it comes to big jobs 15 trill exp+ they cant do them unless you want to wait about 6 months to get your pokemon back and then players will start expecting the same cheap training rates for the big jobs and it's highly unlikely anyone would do them.

so i'm sticking to 40 per bill :)

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images] [you must login to view images]
Thank this message
January 20, 2015 5:11:46am
[-]
Nephew don't look at the level of Pokemon that doesn't matter what matters is the coin circulation in this game is terrible only way is hitdown for people who don't want to grind and that's only a few winners and even though I only have 9k I train a lot

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images]i1083.photobucket.com/albums/j399/The_OG_Hurah/Allstarhaydengraffiti2.png[/img]Check this out if u need training.
[you must login to view links]
Thank this message
January 20, 2015 6:06:09am (This post was last modified: January 20, 2015 6:07:20am by adilkhan.)
[-]
Training Rates - Poll
zapdos is right cheaper trainer not accept big job like 5T or higher because of cannot have time and ability and not one given u like hight amont of coin like 30k to 50k coin to do it look at me i given 7T exp training max but any one still cannot given me 7T exp training in coin because they know i train it like 12 to 20 days this way cheaper trainer train not train like 3T to 4T exp in coin and do daily job like 30,40,50,60.....like 400 bill exp small training job

Rate:Training in coins: 1.5 coin per billion worth of exp
Color Base pokemon 3 coin per Bill exp

Fly training per pokemon 60 coin

Click below to take a wish!
Thank this message
January 20, 2015 7:00:37am
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
January 20, 2015 2:02:27pm
[-]
Exactly, allstarhayden is only looking from his point of view, I mean why should he and others get cheaper training just because they wanna be lazy and not earn their coins. This is a game, you dont just sit around and get handed things for stupidly low prices. Who even wants to encourage lazy behaviour like that?

Spoiler:
Need help? Then message catcherpro - #16009

Ty so much Hiromi Ai!

Da Man, that rayquaza sig is truly awesome! Thx again!

ABOMINATOR is my bae

My Latest Signature (24/02/2015):
Thank this message
Thread Locked

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,181 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]