Pokemon Creed Forums < Ralt's Roleplaying Center < Steampunk Ronin
Steampunk Ronin
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Steampunk Ronin
January 13, 2015 2:49:34am
[-]
Steampunk Ronin
[/color]
This is a choose your own adventure kind of thread, and it will be a story made mostly by those that choose to join. Here is how it works:
1) You give me something to write for the story, whether it's an item to find, a place to visit, or just something to randomly shout at a certain rock named George Arthur Bobington Jr. V.
2) I will read said rock shouting fest and decide whether or not to add it to the story.
3) If I deem it worthy of my story I will add it, and I will be more likely to add something if more people want it.
This will include violence but lets keep romance to a minimum here, because common, who wants to read about an awesome kick butt Ronin kissing a tree or something.
Keep your comments clean as well, no cursing at people, no finger signs, etc.
Also no arguments, and no killing the protagonist, unless there is a reverse and there's a really cool story behind it.
Keep the Basics
Have Fun!

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
January 13, 2015 2:51:34am
[-]
This is the story of a certain Ronin that lived long ago in a galaxy far away. More than likely it was just another dimension, but let's not get too into detail on that. He was minding his own business when he heard something. He didn't know what it was but it sounded interesting, so out of curiosity, he leapt up from where he sat and ran towards it at top speeds.
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]