Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Ralt's Roleplaying Center < The Land of Lunaverse
The Land of Lunaverse
Favorite Thread Post Reply
The Land of Lunaverse
January 15, 2015 10:47:36pm (This post was last modified: January 16, 2015 12:10:36am by NessUnderling.)
[-]
The Land of Lunaverse
Lunaverse: A place where dreams and nightmares hopes all come true! This a fun, agonizing happy, dangerous, and kid friendly place! SAVE ME

Rules:
1. Sorry Blue, but NO ROBOTS ALLOWED AT ALL!
2. No godmodding, the most is teleportation, elemental powers, and flight. Immortality is not allowed, because, believe it or not, Ace isn't immortal. But even the powers allowed are only given to admin, people who I solemnly trust with the responsibility for carrying out tasks that I simply cannot carry out at the moment.
3. If you displease my admin, you have a chance of being banned from this roleplay, there are [admin above my law, stated here:

Spoiler:
Supreme Admin: freakinmagikarp, RyuRan447, Knucklehead666 (Or Tman) : Can Accept/Deny forms, have over 3 characters, ban people from this RP, and have godly characters without my consent.
Admin: NessUnderling, SilverAbsol, and BlueLink9001: Can accept/deny, have over 3 characters, and ban people from this RP. And Blue, you are allowed to humanize the animatronics if that is what you truly desire. But, I am sooo sick of mechanical characters at this moment. Please understand.

4. ONLY 3 CHARACTERS ALLOWED UNLESS I SAY. (Had to do that XD)
5. Gore is allowed, but not around Shinxey, please put gore in a spoiler. (See, I care :) )
6. Romance is allowed, and don't be perverted or detailed kissing.

Form-
Name: (First, Middle, Fourth (if one) Last, Nickname.)
Species: (Anything except robots are allowed.)
Visitor or Inhabitant?: (Yes/No)
Appearance: (This is required and has to be detailed. Skin color, hair color, eye color, clothes, everything.)
Personality: (Recommended, but not required. At least one word.)
Background: (This is required.)
Powers: (Only for Admin)
Weaponry: (Guns are only for Supreme Admin.)
Other: (Magic corndogs is only for SilverAbsol, Shinxey and maybe Blue. lol jk. XD Sadly, I dislike corndogs.)

Do Not Sign Up Until My Charcters are Up.

[you must login to view images]
[you must login to view links] My Forum!
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view links] <Tman's awesome site~
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
January 16, 2015 1:39:50am (This post was last modified: January 16, 2015 1:57:13am by NessUnderling.)
[-]
The Land of Lunaverse
Name: Acel Aven Excalibur Underling Nickname: Ace
Species: Half demon-half human
Inhabitant?: Yes
Appearance: Pale grey skin, black hair that sometimes covers his face. Has crimson red eyes, and two mini demon wings. Is 3'2 (super short)
Personality: Sweet and kind. Cynical, naive and gullible.
Background: When he was younger he was neglected by just about everyone. Not much more. XD
Powers: Barely able to fly, can slightly teleport, and is pure adorable because he's 4 years younger.
Weaponry: A knife.
Other: He's Ace.

Name: DerpyHooves
Species: Pegasus
Inhabitant?: No
Appearance: You know,
Personality: Derpy
Background: Much unknown
Powers: Derp derp and derp
Weaponry: friendship
Other: Derpy

[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message
January 16, 2015 2:17:49am (This post was last modified: January 16, 2015 2:52:19am by FlameChan.)
[-]
The Land of Lunaverse
((Ah, interesting thread, really cracking down on a few things huh? I remember a FNAF thread that popped up with a title of the same sort of name.))
Name: Vexacus Xai Regulus "Vex"
Species: Dragonoid
Visitor or Inhabitant?: Yes (I'm assuming Yes is for visitor)
Appearance: Freakishly tall at 7'6 ft tall. With a rather slim build for any sort of dragon (I'd have to estimate about 160~). His eyes pierce through your own and into your soul with their blood red iris'. He has a series of spiking hair, coming from the back, and stabbing through in the front. His prominent features are his sharp teeth, each one long enough to frighten off a T-Rex in it's own aspect. Instead of regular hands and feet, his nails are more like claws, but he still finds a way to put on his gloves and his dress shoes. He usually comes appearing fancy with a suit and a pair of dress pants, which looks a bit hilarious due to his tail. His main color is white, which are the color of his clothes and wings, which he doesn't use that often.
Personality: Somewhat crazy to an extent, but once you get past that layer of bloodthirsty monster, you'll find a nice guy, who'll protect his friends at all costs.
Background: Created from an experiment fusing humankind and reptile DNA coming from a large number of various species that would create a Dragon's pool. In the end, the test produced a hybrid, still in a child form. Vex allowed the scientists that created him to experiment on him, that is until he caught wind of their plans for him.

Spoiler:
Enraged, he tore into a frenzy, brutally slaughtering the team of scientists and the guards, leaving all but one.
The one he left, was a young and aspiring scientist by the name of Kari. She was the only person in the facility that thought of Vex as something more than a experiment, that had actually cared about this creation from mankind's experiments. Sensing this, he let her go. Soon, various military forces had arrived on the site, placing the hybrid under arrest and sending him to court. Pleading guilty to the charges of murder and being a hybrid, he received a 10 year sentence in the area's top prison. As they took Vex away, Kari cried, not in happiness of the case, but for the loss of Vex. Vex served his term, causing no trouble in prison, but instead being a model inmate. Now, released very recently, he begins to visit areas, one of them being Lunaverse.
Weaponry: Teeth and Claws.
Other: This character was obscene to design.

"No blood, no sweat, no pain, nothing left behind."
[you must login to view links] <- Find my work here

Thank this message
January 16, 2015 2:45:44am
[-]
Name: Tasha Godspell
Species: Human
Visitor
Appearance: (In NessUnderling's signature)
Personality: Hot-tempered, caring, determined, relaxed
Background: Searching for his sister Aria. Will stop anyone or anything that gets in his way.
Powers: Dimensional gallery pouch, ability to control mana.
Weaponry: Mana guns (Many types. Stored in pouch) Shinsok (High speed running) Kaizer Fist
Other: Contrary to the name, Tasha is NOT a god.
Thank this message
January 16, 2015 2:50:01am
[-]
(:D YAAY YOU DID IT! :3 Now survive Ace. Accepted, both of you. Derpy tho. XD)

Thank this message
January 16, 2015 2:53:59am
[-]
((Ah, fantastic, good to see new members joining our group of Roleplayers, Vex has like 32 cases of murder piled up on him anyways.))

Thank this message
January 16, 2015 2:55:37am
[-]
((I know him irl. He knows where I live XD LOL And Ace doesn't Flamie?))

Thank this message
January 16, 2015 2:57:28am
[-]
(Ehehehehe, where would I start, my friend BeardyTree is on the same terms as your friend is for you, except we have to deal with each other at school. I suppose he has a absurd amount piled up, but does he eat his victims? Seeing as dragons are a bit violent in that direction.))

Thank this message
January 16, 2015 3:00:43am
[-]
(Ace does eat his victims... XD But freakinmagikarp and I are really close. XD I want Shinxey to join...)

Thank this message
January 16, 2015 12:53:19pm
[-]
[/font]Yea we are close. Also Tasha doesn't like to kill lol
Thank this message
January 16, 2015 1:06:58pm
[-]
(Shall we start? )

Thank this message
January 16, 2015 3:10:45pm
[-]
Name: Zackus Rostelian Diocletius Magicitus Lionheart (Zack or Zackus)
Species: unknown
Visitor or Inhabitant?: Visitor
Appearance: Basically human-like, except that his irises (colored part of the eye) are blood-red and has fangs in his mouth that look like they are made out of gold. Has long silver hair, and a black baseball cap with a white visor. Over his shoulder, there is a sash with a sheath for his knife and a holster for his gun at the hip. Has a blue long-sleeved shirt and black padded gloves. His pants are brown and his boots are steel-toed and white.
Personality: Definitely hiding something
Background: Will reveal along the rp
Powers: Shape-shifting and teleportation
Weaponry: A dagger with a 10-inch diamond blade, and a Derringer
Other: Toxic Turtle Gaming

Thank this message
January 16, 2015 9:18:30pm
[-]
(Truett lol XD)
Everyone has been accepted, and we may begin.

(Ace's PoV)
I was in my homeland, sitting on a dark cloud, surprisingly solid.

Thank this message
January 16, 2015 9:23:49pm
[-]
((I'm just wondering how we get there :?))
Vex stepped off the boat, being recently released from prison, "So, the smell of fresh air touches this Monsters lungs once more." he said as he looked around, "Nice place." he said to himself.

Thank this message
January 16, 2015 9:29:28pm
[-]
(You obviously travel there how you travel to a different country.)
I got off of my cloud and walked past the tourist attractions into the Forbidden Castle.

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]