Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Ideas/Suggestions < TRADE Add-On
TRADE Add-On
Favorite Thread Post Reply
TRADE Add-On
January 19, 2015 10:53:53pm
[-]
TRADE Add-On
So i have been hearing loads about training rates and i do agree myself on raise them back up. So how can we make sure that they stay at that level?

I believe if we put our heads together we can Find away to add a "Training Trader"

For the rates. Example; - You want to train or want training so you go in and instead of the loaning area, You click the Training tab. There is already a range from what you can charge. For we will also need To make another poll booth for this to be Voted on Annually. This will put what i'd love to call A Realistic Political part to the game, Maybe from there we can do more but for now lets me just start small.
Please Push this Message On!!

From Yours Truly DemonkillerDx

((̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅(> Be Creative < )̲̅̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅ ̲̅) )

[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
January 20, 2015 12:34:52am
[-]
Makes a lot of sense :) My recommendation is that there be a exp cap until the poke can be returned so people can't rip you off

Awsome Pokemon:
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]

Click below and help me get coins!

My Trainer Card:
Thank this message
January 20, 2015 2:15:05am
[-]
Thank You! And Also Yes That Is A Wonderful Thing To Do Too. Hope The Others Think The Same And Add To The Thought

((̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅(> Be Creative < )̲̅̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅ ̲̅) )

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,182 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]