Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - General Discussions < Betting Strategy
Betting Strategy
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Betting Strategy
January 21, 2015 8:27:18pm
[-]
Betting Strategy
I felt like sharing my betting strategy that i came up with myself with everyone so here it is:

Here is my betting strategy just have two accounts send all coins but 50 and then bet with them and when you get more then 50coins send the extra to your other account keeping 50 again and start betting again. It's actually working. I haven't gone below 50 yet except when i use the coins when betting.

It may sound dumb to some of you but it really works I've earned a lot of coins by using this method of mine.

Something else i wanted to happen was if everyone posted their strategy's below and we could share how we get so many coins from betting.

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
January 21, 2015 8:59:38pm
[-]
this is a pretty good strategy for people who over bet and lose all your coins this keeps you from doing that
Thank this message
January 23, 2015 6:20:44am
[-]
Why would we post our strategy than everyone would use it then what would the point of the strategy be?

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images]i1083.photobucket.com/albums/j399/The_OG_Hurah/Allstarhaydengraffiti2.png[/img]Check this out if u need training.
[you must login to view links]
[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
January 25, 2015 3:23:37pm
[-]
I actually started using this strat yesterday, I've saved about 1.5k coins, this helps because well.... i just love betting!!

Click below to take a wish!

Thank this message
February 22, 2015 2:35:37pm
[-]
But there is a catch for this if you can do it like for the whole day may be you can be the gambler of the day and win 250coins
Thank this message
March 15, 2015 4:06:59pm
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
March 15, 2015 4:07:38pm
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
April 03, 2015 11:11:00am
[-]
Thanks for the tip, Joshua000

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,181 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]