Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Ideas/Suggestions < new tower suggestion
new tower suggestion
Favorite Thread Post Reply
new tower suggestion
January 27, 2015 8:26:31am
[-]
new tower suggestion
I was thinking there could be a new tower called the reverse tower basically it is the reverse battle which is like this electric would be normally strong against water but it would be reversed so water is strong against electric and whoever uses the most supereffective moves by the end of the day would be the reverse tower master.

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
January 27, 2015 9:11:36am
[-]
I agree with this suggestion as it would make the game more interesting and make people think more. I think maybe the Tower Master should be whoever faints the most Pokemon at the end of the day, just like all the other towers. The prize could be coins, points etc.
Thank this message
January 27, 2015 12:23:45pm
[-]
The thought of the tower with reverse effects may look like the reverse world like giratinas it would be an actual cool tower to implement giving it
10/10
Thank this message
January 27, 2015 12:25:56pm
[-]
well to the people who think i meant like the reverse world tower thats not it i meant reversed type matchups like i stated above electric is super effective on water in a reverse battle it would be the complete opposite
Thank this message
January 31, 2015 1:49:14am
[-]
I think its time for the implementation of the tower maybe
joshua anymore more tower suggestion you have appreciate that
Thank this message
January 31, 2015 6:09:35am
[-]
i don't have any right now
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,182 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]