Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Graphics Showcase < First banner
First banner
Favorite Thread Post Reply
First banner
February 01, 2015 10:34:49am (This post was last modified: February 01, 2015 10:52:02am by Jwanso12.)
[-]
First banner
I know its not all that but I just want to get some thoughts and feed back on the banner i just made using the free GIMP software. Just added some text and pictures from the web and applied filters to them.

[you must login to view images]

Click below to take a wish!

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
February 01, 2015 12:07:06pm
[-]
Its nice, im not gonna give alot of feedback telling you everything else you can do, as you probs know to just look up most of this stuff on the interet. Still, I like the cubone and marowak, the style is very different yet still looks good to me. For an improvement, I would move the marowak and cubone closer together and making the banner itself a bit smaller, and to also maybe add in a textured layer with low opacity set to addition, just to add a bit more too it. Overall, its pretty nice though :)

Spoiler:
Need help? Then message catcherpro - #16009

Ty so much Hiromi Ai!

Da Man, that rayquaza sig is truly awesome! Thx again!

ABOMINATOR is my bae

My Latest Signature (24/02/2015):
Thank this message
February 01, 2015 2:23:11pm
[-]
I like the cubone and marowak :3

Bruuuhhhh

Lol
Click below so I can take you on a magical journey to my well!
Thank this message
February 01, 2015 3:30:15pm (This post was last modified: February 01, 2015 3:33:56pm by Jwanso12.)
[-]
First banner
Lol, thanks y'all, glad you both like the Maro and Cue. At first i just had Marowak but i had too much space and decided to add cubone, I would add more but my knowledge on the program is still limited, i have had classes were i worked with photo shop but; The classes did not focus on photo, and two i aint got what is it, $300? lol. As for size i had made it big already and didn't feel like resizing everything. Im going to keep working on this banner as well try sprites one day, and was thinking of a possible new poke type, but will save that one for later.

Robath your banner is too funny XD.

Click below to take a wish!

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]