Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Ideas/Suggestions < Breeding TM/speacial moves on pokes
Breeding TM/speacial moves on pokes
Favorite Thread Post Reply
February 02, 2015 5:54:05am (This post was last modified: February 02, 2015 6:08:50am by Jwanso12.)
[-]
I was thinking what if pokes who have learned TM moves had a chance to breed them down to their decedents just like in game. I know some say "Well then it would be too easy" but the key word is "chance". So lets say you have a poke with a tm move and want to breed to its offspring, first off, the more expensive the tm the lower the chance the new poke may obtain the move; 10%-15% for hyper beam, 7%-10% for toxic, and 4%-7% with recover.

Fly I'm not sure about because I feel its at least easy enough to get. Secondly their could be a male female requirement where one has to know toxic, but must be M or F, or maybe both must know toxic for it to be breed down.

In addition or instead breeding certain pokes will give you access to special moves, but they must be colored and put in a certain combination with other colored pokes, or as simple as having a certain two pokemon breed. I think these would be cool feature to include in breeding :D .

Click below to take a wish!
[you must login to view images]

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
February 03, 2015 3:08:17am
[-]
I dont think its really good! If it's added, TM Moves will loose their value. And i dont think it'll get added.

Profile Hits:

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,182 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]