Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Ideas/Suggestions < Remove Bet Option
Remove Bet Option
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Remove Bet Option
February 16, 2015 2:01:14pm
[-]
Remove Bet Option
I think there should be a remove bet option. It can very helpful. If someone by accident puts up a bet or if someone wants the coins for another reason but it is in bets he can use the remove bet option to get his coins/money/points back. For example if i have 500 coins and i want to bet 50 coins in order to get 550 coins for promo, i accidentally press another 0 and i make the bet. So i have a chance to lose all my coins and work from 0 for the promo. So if remove bets is there then i could have removed the bet and things would have been easier.
Even the following scenario could happen
I have like 6000 coins and i wanted to make a 6k point bet but my mistake, i press coins and i make the bet and i end up risking all my coins.
This is just my opinion.

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
February 16, 2015 6:17:06pm
[-]
It sounds good. I give it 6/10!

[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
February 16, 2015 6:29:10pm
[-]
I was thinking that too but maybe the game might get slightly glitchy if we have say one person removing their bet and someone else takes the bet at the same time?
Thank this message
February 16, 2015 6:33:10pm
[-]
That might be. But i think that wouldn't be any problem. It's same as a person take the bet first and the last get a message that says too late.

Thank this message
February 16, 2015 7:32:25pm
[-]
I agree with Xevathorise, someone will get it before another, so that wont be a problem.
Thank this message
February 17, 2015 6:39:16pm
[-]
It was available once but after someone made lots of coins off glitch abusing remove bet, it got removed.

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
GET RAVIN', NERDS

Thank this message
February 21, 2015 9:40:46am
[-]
@Jeffrey - i remember that but wouldn't it be better if it is still there cause sometimes like i said before if we make a 10k coins bet instead of a point bet, then we can lost so much but with remove bet option we could cancel the bet.
Thank this message
February 25, 2015 12:09:51pm
[-]
bumping this up
Thank this message
February 25, 2015 6:41:47pm
[-]
Well maybe there could be a feature that was implemented into the bets section just like in the promos and 50/50 trades? Maybe it could be like the send coins/money section when it says something like "Are you sure you would like to make 5 bets of 10000 coins?" and the players would click to say they agree? I know that this would be inconvenient for members who bet a lot but it is overall a good feature for players to be sure of what bets they are placing.
Thank this message
February 26, 2015 11:08:51am
[-]
Yeah its good. I'll think about adding it and if i add it ill give full credit to you.
Thank this message
March 14, 2015 11:31:20am
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,181 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]