Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Ideas/Suggestions < Battle Moves
Battle Moves
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Battle Moves
February 24, 2015 1:07:24am
[-]
Battle Moves
I don't know if you will agree me, but, I would like to see the pokemon's power when clicking the move's name. It would make the fights more interesting instead of boringly clicking and calculating hit points.

It would be like this:

[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images]
[you must login to view images]

Sceptile used Vine Whip!

[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images] [you must login to view images]

Darmanitan used Inferno!

It's just a illustration on how I imagine it...
What do you think?

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
February 24, 2015 3:45:51pm
[-]
I believe this has been suggested before, but it makes the site lag and causes problems. 3/10

[you must login to view links] < Come check it out
Thank this message
February 24, 2015 6:19:51pm
[-]
It might make lags and waste time on animations(if any). If it is not compulsory and you can turn it off in preferences or some other place, then i might give a 6/10 because it might help the new people. But most of the experienced trainers might not like this if it causes any kind of lag.
Thank this message
February 25, 2015 2:12:24am
[-]
Its not bad at all but do to the lag in animation the battle may take long so 5/10
Thank this message
February 25, 2015 11:43:43pm
[-]
It slows the battling process. Everyone likes to train fast instead of battle scene!

[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
February 27, 2015 5:59:28pm
[-]
i think it is a good idea but it might slow down the game and effect events such as hitdown. for that i give it a 5/10
Thank this message
March 02, 2015 12:17:21am
[-]
I some times breed, so I need fast training, but in Gym battles I like to battle just for fun, and I would like to see some sool powers while battling a Gym leader. Even if there is some lag. There could be an option to turn on/off animations, just like on pokemon games.
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,182 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]