Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Oddish's Off-Topic < Pokemon White 2 ingame team help?
Pokemon White 2 ingame team help?
Favorite Thread Post Reply
March 04, 2015 11:28:06pm (This post was last modified: March 04, 2015 11:38:48pm by torterra677.)
[-]
I already did a thread similar to this, but this time I need a ingame team. (No legendaries) I restarted my game (For the nostalgia c:), so brand new team! (Other than starter, always Samurott.) But I need help with a specific gym leader. Drayden. I have no Pokemon to cover this guy, other than Flygon. I don't want to be weak to my own type. So I want to know what Pokemon to replace to get an ice type to beat Drayden. And chances are I'll use the ice type until I beat the Iris.

Samurott:
Surf
Revenge
X-Scissor
Slash
Flygon:
Fly
Dragon Tail
Earth Power
Rock Slide
Espeon:
Morning Sun
Psychic
Signal Beam
Shadow Ball
Zoroark:
Agility
U-Turn
Foul Play
Taunt
Electabuzz: (Will be Electivire soon)
Thunder Wave
Light Screen
Thunder Punch
Brick Break
Mienfoo: (just caught it)
Swift
Calm Mind
Force Palm
Drain Punch

Don't judge me... I'm a Minecraft fanatic.
[you must login to view images] Woo I'm Applejack! (hoping for Rainbow Dash but whatever)

Made by Mewmaster! Thanks dood!
[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
March 04, 2015 11:59:56pm (This post was last modified: March 05, 2015 12:02:49am by Shinxey.)
[-]
I used my Weavile in White 2, tbh. xD My team was as follows:
1.) Aerodactyl
2.) Weavile
3.) Serperior
4.) Reshiram
5.) Samurott
6.) Shiny Suicune
So that was my main team, for White 2. :P
But I transferred them all the Omega Ruby, Lol so not much trade help there I'm afraid. :P
But I would suggest Weavile. It IS weak to iirc, just about everything ice-types and dark-types are weak to, but man, they're speedy. If you get one at a high enough level, your opponent won't even be able to use a super-effective attack on it. :P atm, mine knows Beat Up, Surf, Ice Shard, and Hail. Won almost every battle with her. :P Probs helps mine's level 100 now, but still, Lol.
If it also helps, I got a Shiny Weavile in ORAS that knows: Beat Up, Ice Beam, Power-Up Punch, and False Swipe. :P
So just pick a few good combinations that would suit you. For an Ice-Type move, I would recommend either Ice Shard or Ice Beam. Ice Shard seems to work better than Ice Beam for me, but IDK for you.

[you must login to view links] <---Best contest answer ever!
[you must login to view links] <---
[you must login to view links] <--- Dre iz big fan.
^Thanks ABOMINATOR
^smol grape boi

Spoiler:
^Shard. :3
^Made dat. :3
^I made that, too . :3
Thank this message
March 05, 2015 12:22:31am
[-]
March 04, 2015 11:59:56pmShinxey Wrote:  I used my Weavile in White 2, tbh. xD My team was as follows:
1.) Aerodactyl
2.) Weavile
3.) Serperior
4.) Reshiram
5.) Samurott
6.) Shiny Suicune
But I transferred them all the Omega Ruby, Lol so not much trade help there I'm afraid. :P
But I would suggest Weavile. It IS weak to iirc, just about everything ice-types and dark-types are weak to, but man, they're speedy. If you get one at a high enough level, your opponent won't even be able to use a super-effective attack on it. :P atm, mine knows Beat Up, Surf, Ice Shard, and Hail. Won almost every battle with her. :P Probs helps mine's level 100 now, but still, Lol.
If it also helps, I got a Shiny Weavile in ORAS that knows: Beat Up, Ice Beam, Power-Up Punch, and False Swipe. :P
So just pick a few good combinations that would suit you. For an Ice-Type move, I would recommend either Ice Shard or Ice Beam. Ice Shard seems to work better than Ice Beam for me, but IDK for you.

Sounds good! But What about Drayden? I'm not completely sure if I can go to the Giant Chasm before reaching Humilau.

[you must login to view images] Woo I'm Applejack! (hoping for Rainbow Dash but whatever)

Thank this message
March 05, 2015 12:34:47am
[-]
March 05, 2015 12:22:31amtorterra677 Wrote:  
Shinxey Wrote:
March 04, 2015 11:59:56pm pid=480545
I used my Weavile in White 2, tbh. xD My team was as follows:
1.) Aerodactyl
2.) Weavile
3.) Serperior
4.) Reshiram
5.) Samurott
6.) Shiny Suicune
Sounds good! But What about Drayden? I'm not completely sure if I can go to the Giant Chasm before reaching Humilau.

Isn't that who we were talking about? xD OR did you mean how to challenge him? xD

^Thanks ABOMINATOR
^smol grape boi

Spoiler:
Thank this message
March 05, 2015 12:43:00am
[-]
March 05, 2015 12:34:47amShinxey Wrote:  
torterra677 Wrote:
March 05, 2015 12:22:31am pid=480549
[quote=Shinxey id=480543 dateline=March 04, 2015 11:59:56pm pid=480545]I used my Weavile in White 2, tbh. xD My team was as follows:
1.) Aerodactyl
2.) Weavile
3.) Serperior
4.) Reshiram
5.) Samurott
6.) Shiny Suicune

Isn't that who we were talking about? xD OR did you mean how to challenge him? xD[/quote]
I'm just not sure if I can get Sneasel before the 7th gym or not

Thank this message
March 05, 2015 12:45:48am
[-]
If you can't then a Walrein would be another good choice. You can get those in Undella Bay during Winter. (You can set your DS's clock ahead or backwards for this. The season changes every month.)

^Thanks ABOMINATOR
^smol grape boi

Spoiler:
Thank this message
March 05, 2015 12:48:28am
[-]
March 05, 2015 12:45:48amShinxey Wrote:  If you can't then a Walrein would be another good choice. You can get those in Undella Bay during Winter. (You can set your DS's clock ahead or backwards for this. The season changes every month.)
Alright, I'll use Walrein. Thanks a lot~

Thank this message
March 05, 2015 1:21:06am
[-]
March 05, 2015 12:48:28amtorterra677 Wrote:  
Shinxey Wrote:
March 05, 2015 12:45:48am pid=480553
If you can't then a Walrein would be another good choice. You can get those in Undella Bay during Winter. (You can set your DS's clock ahead or backwards for this. The season changes every month.) Alright, I'll use Walrein. Thanks a lot~

No problem! Hope it helps you!

^Thanks ABOMINATOR
^smol grape boi

Spoiler:
Thank this message
March 06, 2015 1:40:22pm
[-]
Or you could go in Driftveil City and there is a move tutor that will teach Ice Punch.

Click below to take a wish!
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,178 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]