Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Ralt's Roleplaying Center < Generation Zero; Apocalypse
Generation Zero; Apocalypse
Favorite Thread Post Reply
March 20, 2015 3:40:57am (This post was last modified: March 20, 2015 6:36:01pm by FlameChan.)
[-]

[Introduction]
Most people know Icarus Skyes as a hero, a Phantom Commander. Not so much these days. Fallen from grace by the Menace mode, corrupted into darkness and destruction. After destructing the PHNT HQ, he proceeded to massacre the rest of the Generation Zero Phantoms; Virtue, X, Tree. Moving on to the rest of the world at the moment. Now throwing the world into an apocalypse, no longer the radiant dawn he once was, new forces will rise up to counter his nearly unstoppable advance. Once the titan has fallen, it will be placed on the remainder of the world's inhabitants to rebuild it as they see fit. PHNT's technology will drastically increase the speed if used, but only if used. To recover the world from darkness.
[Rules]
1. Basics
2. Bypass on gore but put it in spoiler and have a less gorey version below.
3. Bypass on Romance.
4. Please, make at least two sentence long posts.
[Info]
There will be a separate thread for forms and such, because they need to be detailed and the such.
This is an RP which is meant to kill off Menace Icarus, with Virtue, X, and Tree already dead.
Takes place in a apocalypse, and one of the later goals is to rebuild the world.

"No blood, no sweat, no pain, nothing left behind."
[you must login to view links] <- Find my work here
[you must login to view images]

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
March 20, 2015 6:34:21pm
[-]
[Starting Post]
The sun's light fell over the ruins of the Headquarters, a chamber opening up to release Voice Kvantos from containment. Stepping out of his container, he looked around at the sight of destruction and death, "I go away for a few weeks and this happens?" he said slightly annoyed as he kicked aside some rubble away from him as he walked outside of the area. Seeing the crimson land, painted in the blood of the inhabitants, he spotted a large figure in the distance, standing upon a hill with his wings outstretched. "Menace..." he said silently, watching from the distance. From the horizon, Yamato had already spotted Voice's awakening and rushed over to his position, meeting him behind a wall where they recognized each other quickly, "Here already Yama?" he asked, facing his white haired friend, "Of course, Menace corrupted Icarus and took over, system for the original is destroyed, no way to bring him back." he said, a solemn look on his face. "Then we have to, delete him..." Voice said, standing up away from his friend to look at his old commander, "To think that the first Phantom, would fall into this state of corruption from the Menace system, which Goka originally came from..." he said a bit tearful. Yamato stood up, placing his hand on Voice's shoulder, "The resistance is a bit behind us, the fight will take long, and the rebuilding of the world will take even longer. I managed to salvage nearly all of Phantom's equipment data, equipment, and files before the HQ was destroyed, now all we need to do is deal with Menace." he notified, each of them looking out into the horizon.

Thank this message
March 20, 2015 7:42:14pm
[-]
Edward was riding his motorcycle through the ruined city. "It's a damn shame." He said

[you must login to view links] < Come check it out
Thank this message
March 20, 2015 11:13:19pm
[-]
Voice noticed the man in the distance, "That a survivor/resistance member?" he asked as Yamato leaned closer to attempt to identify. "I have no idea, but Icarus is moving off, we can go investigate. Be wary, he's been using blood to create troops to assault us, but they're relatively weak." he notified as the two headed off towards Edward, Icarus moving into the horizon at a brisk pace.

Thank this message
March 21, 2015 6:43:30pm
[-]
Edward noticed the two people. "Now who the hell are they?" Edward said, stopping the motorcycle and grabbing his gun

Thank this message
March 21, 2015 6:56:22pm
[-]
Yamato and Voice paused, the former keeping his hands in his pockets. "Genetic Identification achieved, organism type; Humanoid, name; Edward?" he stated while his partner spoke. "I'm Yamato, he's Voice, and we're resistance fighters against Menace Icarus."

Thank this message
March 21, 2015 6:59:50pm
[-]
"He's right about my name. Im Edward Alverara, leader of Golden Eagles." Edward said

Thank this message
March 21, 2015 9:01:11pm
[-]
Voice nodded the smoke riddled wind blowing slightly. "I see, but before the race for dominance continues, we need to get rid of Menace and restore vitality to the world." he said, Yamato watching the area as he noticed pools of crimson blood rise up into odd humanoid figures.

Thank this message
March 22, 2015 6:21:12pm
[-]
Edward aimed his gun at the humanoid figures.

Thank this message
March 22, 2015 9:08:53pm
[-]
Yamato raised his blade as the figures charged, swiping idiotically and viciously, only to be cut down in seconds as with flicks of his wrist. Voice was tossing them around like ragdolls, "Shoot 'em in the air! Just like shootin those cans."

Thank this message
March 22, 2015 10:18:07pm
[-]
Edward calmly fired his weapon at them.

Thank this message
March 22, 2015 11:39:06pm
[-]
The bullets pierced the bodies, causing massive holes as they fell to the ground. With that, soon the assaulting forces were naught but corpses, "Blood Soldiers...pathetic things." Voice said calmly.

Thank this message
March 23, 2015 12:13:44pm
[-]
Edward quickly reloaded his weapon.

Thank this message
March 23, 2015 12:53:06pm
[-]

Voice sighed, kicking one of the bodies away from him, the blood splattering on his shoe. "Alright, we should group up with the resistance, we'll launch an assault so we can begin rebuilding." Yamato explained, leading them to the nearest resistance settlement.

Thank this message
March 23, 2015 12:57:34pm
[-]
"I got to get back to my gang." Edward said. "If you need a hand we'll help."

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,182 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]