Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Ideas/Suggestions < Towers
Towers
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Towers
March 22, 2015 2:04:34pm
[-]
Catcher also got a whole load place where no one should be able to win for contimously for two days
and before y'all say about the hard work the ones who won the tower put in, you should also remember that
others also put in hard work to win like me when i try to win snorlax towers everyday.
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
March 22, 2015 2:39:06pm
[-]
Well that means that they work harder. Putting more effort of what they do. As what I have said, you won't even know who is the winner at the end of the day. Everyone has the equal chance to try for towers if they just want to do it. There's already a guide for towers.

[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
March 23, 2015 2:23:00pm
[-]
Brys i know how you say its all unknown as to who wins but most of the time its always the same people so this suggestion give chance for other people to win at it
Thank this message
March 26, 2015 6:11:53am
[-]
Just I already said, we all have equal chance to battle towers. It's just the people that work hard for their strategy and team for it.
Your suggestion just wants to limit the players that really work hard.

Thank this message
April 23, 2015 2:17:17pm
[-]
hmm.. I think 1 week is too much i think 1 day is enough as people work hard and they win the towers because they deserve it and work hard for it.
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]