Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Ralt's Roleplaying Center < The Infection
The Infection
Favorite Thread Post Reply
The Infection
March 21, 2015 7:25:30am (This post was last modified: March 21, 2015 3:38:02pm by BlueLink9001.)
[-]
The Infection
The year is 2067, Robotics have became so advanced that Humans were able to recreate pretty much anything and have created robots for pretty much any purpose to suit their needs, However, there was a glitch in one of the AIs of the Robots that made it see everything as an enemy and as a threat to Mankind, causing it to lash out at practically everything, The Robot was sealed off in an uncharted area and everything seemed okay. Unfortunately the same AI error has been spreading to other robots, causing them to be sealed off as well. There are some robots who haven't been infected with the AI error, and the Robots that have the AI error need to be destroyed before the world goes back into another stone age for survival, as those robots could either destroy every being on the planet, One species at a time, or could attempt to destroy the entire planet as a whole. The Engineers of various robots found some of the symptoms of the error, Mainly all of them include these various things:
-Erratic movements.
-Garbled speech. (Okay you know those noises you hear during Hallucinations or the 5th Night phone call in FNaF1? It's kinda like that.)
-Erratic, violent behavior towards everything.
Although most robots are simply for company, there are other types of robots that do various things, and each have a different type of danger level to Mankind as a whole, The main 5 are:
1. Learning Bots [Insanely lethal if infected] These types of bots learn how to replicate things that they've seen, can be taught to do pretty much anything.
2. Animatronics [Dangerous if infected] These are made to entertain kids and adults alike and are usually in suits based off of various animals. The two most known Animatronics are Freddy Fazbear and Chuck E. Cheese. I would imagine they are, anyways.
3. Company bots [Potentially dangerous if infected] These are made to company people if they are feeling alone or something. If Infected they make extremely rude comments and can potentially try throttling or strangling people with no warning.
4. Common Appliances [At Risk if infected] These are pretty much your toaster, oven, dishwasher,ect,ect. If infected, can cause massive damage in a variety of ways.
5. Mechas. [Lethal. Will kill regardless if infected] These are made for Human entertainment when they go to arenas to see Robots beat the crap out of other Robots and that's pretty much it. If infected, they are the easiest to see because they'll also go after Humans even after the main robot their against is dismantled.
6.Other [??? if infected] This is pretty much if you got a robot or something Not in the list above.

Rules
1. No Godmodding
2. Admins get to be certain things from certain franchises. (FNaF or Sonic for example)
3. Gore is gonna be in this, But don't make it a horrifying amount unless completely necessary.
4. Other basics.

Admins
-Me! [Can be any Animatronic from FNaF 1-3)
-NightmareMoon[Can be any Animatronic from FNaF 1-3)
-Shinxey[Can be any Robot from the Sonic franchise.]
-NessUnderling[Nessie][Can be any Animatronic from FNaF 1-3]
-Tman10061[Can be any Animatronic from FNAF 1-3]

Oh and the Admins can accept/unaccept people and are usually auto-accepted :P

Reserved:

Springtrap[From FNaF3]- Nessie/NessUnderling
Here's the sign-up forms :3

Robot
Name:[Can be pretty much anything]
Gender: [Perceived as Male or Female, considering robots don't have genders.]
Appearance: [A Picture will do.]
Type: [Choose one of the 6 variants]
Infected: [Yes or no]
Other: [Put random garble here if you wish.]

Human
Name:
Appearance:
Other:

here are my characters:
Name: Foxy the Pirate l Blue-X17[Prefers to be called Blue though]
Appearance: [you must login to view images] I apologize for the size. l [you must login to view images]
Type: Animatronic l Learning
Infected: No l No
Other: I usually always snag Foxy :3 l He isn't under ownership and wanders about, has a DVD of FF7: Advent Children, but can't watch it due to him lacking an owner

Prepare for the makeover!

GLITTER FORCE MAKEOVER!!!

APPLY SHADES OF POWER!

GLITTER BOOTS!!!
GLITTER GAUNTLETS!!
HYAH!!!

A force as strong as life itself! I'm Glitter Spring!

Okay now that THAT'S over with.
[you must login to view images]
[you must login to view images] "Here we go."
[you must login to view images] <-That's pretty much a Midi made by Sans.
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
March 21, 2015 8:05:16am
[-]
Name: Unit-V01C3 (Voice)
Appearance: 6'4, with black and crimson red hair. Cold orange eyes, a young and youthful face, wearing a long and dark grey smooth sweater, covered by a blood red pull over hood with insulation inside. He still kept his black dress pants along with a pair of durable shoes. [Phantom] The Phantom, roughly 25 meters tall, had a humanoid dragon's appearance, with mechanical wings and tail. The helm was increasingly dragonoid, having a pair of horns that could fire shock bursts and elemental fangs. The creature had 3 meter long claws, and a dragon's feet. The tail was flexible and easily manuvered to grab and stab with the sharp blade on the end. The wings were outfitted with a pulse cannon on each. The paint coat was a bright black for base, white for secondary, and crimson red for the accents.
Type: Mecha
Infected: No
Other: -Insert sophisticated talk-

"No blood, no sweat, no pain, nothing left behind."
[you must login to view links] <- Find my work here

Thank this message
March 21, 2015 8:33:41am
[-]
Name-lync
Age-10
Gender-male
Appearance- crimson blue hair.Black eyes,a young and cool face,wearing a sleeveless T-shirt or sweater with a hoodi,Black pants with red shoes,19 meters tall(should not be so tall),Had a demons appearance (no horns just the face body of a demon wwith wing and blades on his hand),Has elemental fangs,Could shoot elemental bursts,His body was totally flexible,
His body could should be in black,he could get out plasma cannons out of his hand whenever he wants to,he could transform into anything,carries a sword,not that serious,funny.
Type-mecha
Infected-no
Other-always makes jokes
Thank this message
March 21, 2015 11:24:32am
[-]
(Hey Blue, I really wanna join this, but am currently on my phone, can you reserve SpringTrap for me?)

[you must login to view links] My Forum!
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view links] <Tman's awesome site~
Thank this message
March 21, 2015 3:37:05pm
[-]
(A'ight. Oh and accepted Pixelmon and FlameChan. :P

Prepare for the makeover!

GLITTER FORCE MAKEOVER!!!

APPLY SHADES OF POWER!

GLITTER BOOTS!!!
GLITTER GAUNTLETS!!
HYAH!!!

A force as strong as life itself! I'm Glitter Spring!

Okay now that THAT'S over with.
[you must login to view images] "Here we go."
[you must login to view images] <-That's pretty much a Midi made by Sans.
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,182 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]