Pokemon Creed Forums < Ralt's Roleplaying Center < FF: Mesozoic Ventures
FF: Mesozoic Ventures
Favorite Thread Post Reply
March 27, 2015 3:43:02pm
[-]

[Introduction]
"Ah! I see, you wish to journey to Cressial Isle to begin your venture to become a Champion?" a voice asks from the darkness, "Very well, I'll see to it that you receive your first Vivosaur fossil to revive, revive it, and begin your adventure to meet new friends and revive the past!"
[Rules]
1. The Basic Rules
2. Gore bypass, BUT (for Shinxey) put the gorey parts in a spoiler and put a non bloody version after it.
3. In order to prevent Starting Tyrannosaurus Rex, I will judge the applications to keep a good balance.
[Info]
1. A Fossil Fighter's RP Thread.
2. Instead of FP for fighting, just head on strategic battling with biting, sweeping, etc.
3. Digging for fossils will unearth jewel rocks, fossils for dinosaur parts. Head fossil allows the revival, body helps reinforce defenses, arms reinforce slashing and clawing, feet reinforce speed and the such, and tail reinforces sweeping.
[Form]
Name;
Age;
Gender;
Personality;
Fossil;
Other;
-------
Name; Equinox Kaizen
Age; 19
Gender; Male
Personality; Humble and caring, very understanding of Murphy's Law.
Fossil; Kaprosuchus
Other; Nothin

"No blood, no sweat, no pain, nothing left behind."
[you must login to view links] <- Find my work here
[you must login to view images]

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,182 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]