Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Bugs/Errors < Super effective moves against fairy
Super effective moves against fairy
Favorite Thread Post Reply
April 02, 2015 9:58:05pm
[-]
Poison and Steel are super effective against fairy, yet when I used poison and/or steel moves they did normal damage. I can understand mahwile, as it's steel type, so is immune to poison and steel moves do i think 1/2 damage; and Mr. Mime is part psycic so poison won't do much, but steel should be super effective against both Mr. Mime and Sylveon, and poison agains sylveon would be supper effective as well.

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
April 03, 2015 12:24:23am
[-]
I don't think the coders had been able to add the weaknesses of Fairy-types or dual Fairy-types yet. It'll be a little while, but right now you could just attack the second type of the Fairy-typed pokemon. For Sylveon, just use sheer force and hope for the best.

Make Your wish come true!.....Well, it depends on what you wish for, sooooo...
Be Sensible!!
[you must login to view images]

[you must login to view images]

Thanks bmw2004!
Thank this message
April 03, 2015 11:02:47am (This post was last modified: April 03, 2015 11:06:04am by Wingstar.)
[-]
Thanks for the tip. It was Sylveon I had trouble with, 'cause like you said, I just used foul play on Mr. Mime and v-create on mahwile. However, sheer force is an ability, not a move... I didn't know abilities were on this rp.

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,182 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]