Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Ideas/Suggestions < Suggestion Bonanza
Suggestion Bonanza
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Suggestion Bonanza
April 09, 2015 1:12:05pm
[-]
Suggestion Bonanza
This is just a collection of my old suggestions which could be developed more.
Feel Free to suggest and create ideas from these, as these are just starting ideas.

Pokemon Maze-
A maze map-If you walk on a tile or in front of a trainer- you have to answer a question. These can range from scrambles, pokedex numbers and trivia.
A prize of some coins/shiny's may awarded.(random)- Playable once every week/ 3days?

Pokemon Bundle-
Available to buy from dep.store. Includes 5 map pokes which can range in levels from 5-100. Possible or definite shiny included. Costs 50 coins ( not decided fully).

Falkner's Fossil Finder-
Like a treasure hunt. The player will be given a clue of were- could be an anagram of the map. Search around on the map and you can find a fossil. Also a clue is found, telling you where the next one is. Ranges from 5-8 fossils and then a prize is awarded.

Pokemon clans/gyms-
Clans could be turned into gym's aswell as the clan status if they have enough; coins, cash, members,exp.
They can insert a badge image. Once a player defeats each member - the player is rewarded with that gym's badge. Possibly the clan members could be the trainers and there is a special throne for the gym leader. Similiar to the region thrones, but only for people in that gym/clan.

Suggestion: The ability to multi-send messages quickly.

Scenario: Person A has a clan and has 5 members (Person B, C, D, E, F)
Person A wants to send an important clan notice, saying about what is happening at the moment or a clan contest. Person A wants to do this as quickly as possible with little hassle.

My Solution: The option to send a message to members in the clan. This can be done by going to Your Clan> Clan Management> Send Message. This then leads to a tick list with all members of the clan. Person A can click who she/he wants to send it to. This makes it a very convenient and frequent use in an everyday situation.

So far this idea has been limited to clan, though you could do it on the friends list menus (the tick box menu including friends on your friend list). Though, a person could spam a person's message box easier, though a simple solution would be to delete them from friends list and add to your ignore list.

Not too sure if any have been added or are now negated by other fixes. Just thought this could be thought provoking.
Goodbye

[you must login to view images]
My First Siggy Thank You LYCHAI ^ AMAZING
Amazing, Truly, Thanks Wwe :D
This Siggy is by HARMONY and she is AMAZING, the best siggy i have ever seen. Thank You =D^
I luv this by DARKVORTEX. certainly worth a staff position. no matter what u all say about him.
This amazing
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
April 12, 2015 10:22:52am
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]