Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Questions/Help < Trade Creation not working?
Trade Creation not working?
Favorite Thread Post Reply
April 11, 2015 6:28:31pm (This post was last modified: April 11, 2015 6:28:52pm by kray.)
[-]
I've been trying to create a trade with another account. I'm not sure if its because the account has over 3000 pokemon but everytime I send a trade to that account it is not added to my Manage Trades page.

The trade I created: [you must login to view links]
Manage Page: [you must login to view links]

I know they didn't delete it because I sent and check manage trades immediately afterwards (less than 5 secs after making) of making a few trades to this account. There's no block setting on the account as far as I'm aware. Also, the other user says he's able to see it.

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
April 11, 2015 6:51:25pm (This post was last modified: April 11, 2015 6:51:59pm by catcherpro.)
[-]
Is it a one sided trade? IE your side has nothing in it.
If so those do go through they just don't show under manage trades.

[you must login to view images]
-First person to beat the Elite Four.
-First Pokdex God.

Spoiler:

Get Owned Realstate:
[you must login to view links]

Adamwilson:

RichKidDre:

Robath:
Thank this message
April 12, 2015 1:26:09am
[-]
May be but i also have trade problems while creatng trade when i selectd a poke and click the trade option and when the result came the poke was not in the list i traded
Thank this message
April 12, 2015 3:12:23am
[-]
yeah, if your side does not contain any stuffs, the trade you created will not added in to your manage trades... its so annoying because if we create a one side trade by mistake, we cannot delete that... ppl will think we are annoying! i think this should be fixed!

Profile Hits:

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]