Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Player Disputes < My stolen pokemon
My stolen pokemon
Favorite Thread Post Reply
My stolen pokemon
April 13, 2015 4:14:03pm
[-]
My stolen pokemon
Well i made this thread because i found the person who hacked me. I was inactive about a year back and i was hacked.
This is proof that i was hacked [you must login to view links]

I quit the game after this cause i could not find my pokemon and i felt very sad.

Now i joined the game again and i saw this new feature named Search Pokemon and i remembered that one of the pokemon i owned (Cursed Golett) was a promo and it was originally mine. I searched it and i found it in the account Peace
When i checked his box, i found my stolen pokemon. My R. Golett, L. Golett, Golett lvl 3k, C. Baltoy, S. Oshawott, C. Nidoking, S. Bagon and C. Ursaring. Most of them were originally owned by me. I do not remember what other pokemon i lost but if anyone can check trades that are over 2 months they can see and tell.

I really want my pokemon back, so if it is possible could anyone return my pokemon ;-;

Spoiler:

Name: Ranstormer/Ranstorm (you can call me Ranz)
Clan: Lightning Universe
Most favourite pokemon : Dialga
Highest lvl pokemon: 10k
Trainer level: 11k
Best friend: Campt

[you must login to view images]

Spoiler:
Made by bobbond and others
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]