Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Ideas/Suggestions < Trainer ID login
Trainer ID login
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Trainer ID login
April 17, 2015 12:29:08pm
[-]
Trainer ID login
We can login using User name how about we can select Trainer # or Username just like create trade and use Trainer ID to login it will be easier if one remembers his/her Trainer ID.

Rate it guys :D

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
April 17, 2015 12:30:48pm
[-]
nice plan imo... but most of the people dont remember their id lol

Profile Hits:
[you must login to view images]

Thank this message
April 17, 2015 12:32:50pm
[-]
It's a good idea if you have an extremely long and painful username, then the number would be easier to remember. 7.9/10

[you must login to view links] < Come check it out
Thank this message
April 17, 2015 7:54:43pm
[-]
You saying to log in with your ID and password, or with your ID, username, and password?
The first is sort of good, but as Elite said, most people don't remember their ID numbers, or at least right away. (Took me about a month to memorize mine. Lol) So then they'd be out of their account. Then again, they could just write their trainer number on a piece of paper with their username and password so they don't forget, but most people don't seem to actually do that. :L
The second would make the accounts a bit more secure, because you have to put in more information, so that's a pretty good idea. The problem of people forgetting their ID numbers still stands, though.
Overall, I rate 7.5/10

[you must login to view links] <---Best contest answer ever!
[you must login to view links] <---
[you must login to view links] <--- Dre iz big fan.
^Thanks ABOMINATOR
^smol grape boi

Spoiler:
^Shard. :3
^Made dat. :3
^I made that, too . :3
Thank this message
April 17, 2015 11:10:14pm
[-]
There are already a significant amount of people who have already registered with just numbers in their name such as 555555 or 111111.
It doesn't offer any real security either due to the fact that people can just look up your username and your ID will be right next to it.

Thank this message
April 18, 2015 1:27:55am
[-]
@Shinxey, Im saying to login using Trainer ID and password. It is so that those people who have long usernames can just remember their Trainer ID instead of their long username. And there will be a option to either choose Trainer ID or Username.(like in create trade)

@Jamesdomingo, its the same as the one we have now the only thing is that we can use Trainer ID instead of Username and there will be a option to either input Trainer ID or Username
Thank this message
April 23, 2015 2:23:16pm
[-]
I would much prefer if there was just the login with the username. If they want to memorize their ids they can memorize it easily. It is only a 4-6 digit number. Then most people wont use this login as it take more time but on the other hand for those people who have really long usernames, it will be quite helpful.
So i would give this idea a 6/10
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]